News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Which, to readers unacquainted with Ooz, is basically the opposite of Oz.

LT Sandpaw

So he followed the purple brick road to the Horrible Warlock of Ooz.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Skyblade

Along the way, he met a cat called Toto, a bold lion, a scarecrow who was not unlike Einstein, and the most caring tin man to ever exist.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

LT Sandpaw

The horrible Warlock of Ooz ordered them to find the Kind Witch of the West and tickle her to death.

Izeroth

However, she fell on a house and died before they could get to her.

James Gryphon

So, they went to the land of the Kind Witch of the East, to find that she had melted, and was being put into a pool of water to recover.
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

The guy, whose name happened to be Orthdea, gave the Witch of the East the West's eyeball.

The Mask

However, the eyeball was really just a peeled grape, so the Witch of East flew into an ungodly rage.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Lady Ashenwyte

And so a group of flying apes removed the Witch from existance.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

So the evil witch from the north came and captured the random guy named Orthdea.

Jukka the Sling

Orthdea was late for his orthodontist appointment.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

LT Sandpaw

With the crazy dentist Charlie so the mad ruler of the world came and found  Orthdea in Ooz.

Lady Amber

The evil Witch of the North came and defenestrated Charlie, and then proceeded to torture Orthdea.

James Gryphon

But Charlie survived, and threw a pair of house slippers up at the Witch's head, knocking her out.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

But a wild Ohju (It's a huge shiny wolf bird) ate him.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.