News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

But Bob didn't like there music because he was a tomato so he ordered them to be found and executed.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

But then Larry Boy came and screamed; "I am that hero!" Then he incarcerated Bob.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Dibbun Against Bedtime

In a galaxy far, far away, a cat was putting ice cubes in a blender.
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

LT Sandpaw

When the Bat Mobile flew by shooting lasers at droids.

Izeroth

The Batmobile flipped on its side, exploding in a shower of koolade.

Delthion

Then the Larrymobile came and saved the day...and the people rioted.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

But the people got tiered of rioting because the government was gone so they all went home.

Delthion

But then the people formed a true democracy and chaos reigned because the population numbered 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

James Gryphon

But there were so many people that there wasn't enough oxygen for all of them, and the planet's atmosphere was shortly filled with carbon dioxide, and everybody choked, suffocated and died, and the plant men took over the world.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

But then the world squared itself 32 times and added many trees and anything necessary for the survival of the human race at that population number.

James Gryphon

It didn't matter, of course, as all humans had already died.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

But then they were released from their cryogenic state on the planet earth!

James Gryphon

Little did those humans on Earth know that, while they were asleep, one person, Ledthion, had escaped cryogenic storage, built an army of evil robots, and bulldozed the world to put in a massive shopping mall and palace for himself.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

But he was really a good guy trying to stop evil Games from destroying all industry in favor of extreme environmentalism.

James Gryphon

The Ledthion Robot Army's motto, printed on a billion scraps of paper, was "The only good tree is a dead tree".
« Subject to editing »