News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

When a mix of the two came together in the form of Thiondel and he loved forests, but understood the need for industry.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

But Games Jryphon IV and Ledthion hated Thiondel even more than each other, and teamed up to destroy him.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

But Thiondel had the strength of a thousand civilizations helping him, and he quickly was set up as ruler of the western hemisphere.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

So Ledthion built a planetary death sphere capable of almost but not quite destroying planets, and Games Jryphon ("the Fourth", not the real one) called upon the legions of water and the legions of plants, and with their combined strength, they rained massive catastrophic death and destruction across the entire planet.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

So earth was destroyed and since Thiondel hadn't reached earth yet he resettled on a now habitable Mars.

James Gryphon

But he disturbed the gravesite of the true, original Games Jryphon, so Games' grave-protecting robots began to haunt him.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

But since he was dead they didn't have anyone to haunt.

James Gryphon

Thiondel, you see, had died when a giant Martian death robot stepped on top of him.
« Subject to editing »

Dibbun Against Bedtime

The giant Martian death robot enjoyed bouncy houses.
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

LT Sandpaw

But these bouncy houses were only a cover for Thiondel's massive clone army.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

Thiondel's clone army was actually working for Iezorth, the evil ruler of a parallel universe.

Delthion

Who was rather worthless because he was dead. The clones had been under the control of Danwaps for a while.

Izeroth

Danwaps, however, was really just a reincarnation of Iezorth.

LT Sandpaw

But the clones were cloned from Thiondel and were unwaveringly loyal too him.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

And Iezorth was completely separated from Danwaps.