The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Called the Great A'Tuin. Upon the back of the turtle stood four elephants and on their backs they carried the Discworld
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

And then the cosmic turtles devoured each other...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Causing a void in time and space...

Jukka the Sling

...Which was filled with asteroids the size of potatoes. The asteroids smashed into each other frequently, which caused acidic tidal waves on Mars.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

And Merlin decided to name his dog Wispy.
Freddy

Delthion

But they died in the acidic tidal wave.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

And then a weasel grinned, fir he was safe from the acidic tidal wave, being on the other side of he world.

Delthion

But it turned out that it was a universal tidal wave...

Izeroth

So everyone died, and then dinosaurs crash-landed on Earth.

Cornflower MM

Izeroth

Which were invading the picnic of giant evil robots from Mars.

Cornflower MM

Which were actually human mutants

Jukka the Sling

...With four eyes and thirteen tails. Needless to say, everyone freaked out.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Izeroth

But everyone was dead, so it wasn't so bad.

W0NWILL

Everyone thought it was boring being dead.