The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Tha snake called his army of big blue buffaloes to fight Bricksy.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

Bricksy and his rebels carved his way to the snake, where...
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Izeroth

They discovered a secret portal to another dimension.

Jukka the Sling

Bricksy, who was literally a sentient brick, was quickly transported with his army to Narnia.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

Where Tash killed them in a hilarious fashion.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Vilu Daskar

He had them tickled to death.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Izeroth

The Narnians used the deceased army of bricks to build a castle.

Lady Ashenwyte

In which the Calormens had a great feast.

Vilu Daskar

along with the Telmarines.

LT Sandpaw

However a group of dwarves undermined the castle by digging a mine under the brick castle.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

The Castle fell over but amazingly, the men inside lived and were uninjured.

Amarith Waterspring

but the ice cream they had had melted so they...
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Hickory

Went to Alaska to get some snow cones instead.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Amarith Waterspring

But then quickly flew to Germany to try on some leaderhosen (I know I spelled that wrong)...
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Izeroth

Unfortunately, they couldn't speak German, and were unable to communicate with the locals.