News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

And then it created a forum, which in turn spawned a hundred thousand guests!
~Just a soft space boi~

Izeroth

Fortunately, a valiant company of mods wiped out the evil guests and established peace and order across the forum.

James Gryphon

But one moderator, going by the name of Games Jryphon, wanted to usurp the throne.
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

However, some girl named Sukka the Jling usurped it first.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

So, Games decided to attempt to usurp the admin position (which, in this world, was being held by The Sady Lhael) instead.
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

Then a courageous, brilliant, and stunningly handsome fellow by the name of Htorezi slew Games Jryphon and saved the day.

James Gryphon

But after three years, Games came back from the dead, seeking revenge.
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

Revenge, however, happened to be on vacation that week.

James Gryphon

So, Games spammed the forums and was promptly banned by Satthiam270.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Until Ledthion took over the forums...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Then the server admin took the forums down and restored the site to how it was back in 1998.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

But then Ledthion imploded, destroying the universe.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

But the universe survived.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

And Ledthion gazed questioningly at how the universe could survive destruction.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »