News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

"Why are you here?" said Vulcan, taking note of Ozymandias' grin with his own disgust.

Delthion

"Just to find you," Ozymandias said. "I'm on my way back to Sissimithius."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Delthion

"Perhaps and perhaps not."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

"DO NOT LIE TO VULCAN!"

Delthion

"I am not, I am simply not telling you."

Ashleg

Vulcan read Ozymandias' mind. He indeed wanted to become Prezzers of Sissimithius.
"Good luck with that."

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Ashleg

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

So he had good fortune instead!

James Gryphon

But he lost it when he was presumed dead, and all of his assets were given away to the next of kin his fifth cousin's brother's sister's granddaughter's half-sister's niece's step-nephew.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Unfortunately, this relative was on Earth, and only received half a sock. Meanwhile, Ozymandias had finally arrived on Sissimithius to become president.

James Gryphon

Like most presidents, this position was only ceremonial, and he lived out his days there as a figurehead with no power.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

No visible power at least. Secretly, he was the head of the Order of the Galaxy. Which meant that he had power over all of the known civilizations in the Milky Way Galaxy.