News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Meanwhile, Ledthion Jr. fell in love with Nussa Rodrey.

James Gryphon

Which was very creepy, considering that she was his aunt.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

And Ledthion Jr. was so creeped out that he murdered Nussa...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Ledthion laughed and smiled, and said "Great job son; I never liked the in-laws".
« Subject to editing »

Lady Amber

The Nussa that Ledthion Jr. had fallen in love with and murdered was actually NOT his aunt; she was someone who just looked a lot like her and had the same name.

Delthion

HAHAHA!

Anyway, then Ledthion Jr. felt appreciated and tried to impress his father.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

He decided to do this by blowing up every planet in the solar system.
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

Unfortunately, Ledthion Jr. wasn't very bright, so he blew up the planet on which his father's bunker was situated, a thousand miles beneath the surface.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

But Ledthion was off base at the time and proceeded to rant at his son, but eventually they were reconciled.

Jukka the Sling

Meanwhile, Sukka, Flo, and the fourteen other daughters (Ariella not included, of course, as she was in a Peruvian convent) were back home in their rented room, trying to brave the harsh Canadian winter.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Even though they were living in Sicily.

Lady Amber

Which made no sense, but it didn't have to.
Meanwhile Ledthion decided to visit Sukka and her daughters.

Delthion

But then seeing his previous family he took off screaming.

Izeroth

Then Zireoth, who happened to be the cousin of Hzeroti, established an alliance with Ledthion Jr, all the while plotting to overthrow Sukka when he got the chance.

James Gryphon

Ledthion and Sukka's daughter, Nussa (who was named after her aunt), visited Ledthion's new secret base, and burst in the room crying, "Don't you love us anymore?"
« Subject to editing »