The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Wisney went out of business due to a lack of resources, which just goes to show how weak all of these companies really were.

Lady Amber

Delthion

But everyone was already revolting, so they became peaceful.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Until one day, when a guy named Bob started a revolution.
Freddy

Delthion

But it had already started, so he stopped it...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

And then the giant, omnipotent entity that was running the universe put Earth in his "trash" file.

Søren

AND THEN EMPYED THE TRASH CAN !! (This action cannot be undone.)

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

So the Earth disappeared, and all of the aliens living in the universe cheered.
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Skzraks was so happy, that he forgot to follow intergalactic traffic laws.

Faiyloe

He was stopped by the intergalactic traffic police who fined him and took his pie.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russa Nodrey

Then he got mad, so he decided to fly a helicopter over the Bermuda Triangle.
Freddy

Faiyloe

Then a tornado sucked him to the bottom of the ocean where he met a mermaid who showed him the wreck of the Titanic.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russa Nodrey

Which he thought was really cool, unfortunately he attracted the attention of a hungry shark.....and it ate him.
Freddy

Delthion

But he was a troll, and therefore poisonous to sharks, so the shark spat him out, and entered a spitting contest, the shark won by spitting Szraks all the way to Japan...