News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Where he made a house out of sticks, and peacefully lived out the rest of his days there.
Freddy

Faiyloe

However Zieroth decided that he wanted the hut so he sent Yaifloe the wandering mercenary to get it for him.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

James Gryphon

Yaifloe found only a dead body, left from when the hut's occupant had passed on, several years before.
« Subject to editing »

Russa Nodrey

So she decided to make a house out of sticks, and peacefully lived out the rest of her days there.
Freddy

James Gryphon

Then Zieroth, who was wroth at his mercenary disappearing without a trace, hired Yerdon Assur to find and destroy the hut.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

But it was already destroyed, so she built it and lived there peacefully to the end of her days.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Meanwhile, there was a tomb with a big red button on the wall facing the casket.
« Subject to editing »

Russa Nodrey

And Ledthion decided to push the button.
Freddy

James Gryphon

Laughing maniacally, the ruthless, power-hungry, and evil Games Jryphon (for that was who was interred there) came back to life and leaped out of the casket.
« Subject to editing »

Russa Nodrey

Ledthion was also super evil, and wanted to join forces with Games.
Freddy

James Gryphon

Games, with a diabolical grin, said, "To prove yourself worthy to become my ally, you must propose to Sukka the Jling!"
« Subject to editing »

Russa Nodrey

He was already married to her but he did it anyway.
Freddy

James Gryphon

Games laughed and smiled, and Sukka smirked, and Ledthion grew giddy as he thought about betraying his new ally.
« Subject to editing »

Russa Nodrey

Ledthion loved betraying people, so he betrayed Games.
Freddy

Faiyloe

However Games had beaten him to it and hid a self destructing pie on Ledthion.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?