News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

But Ledthion managed to throw Games into Skrook...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

...saving Games Jryphon from being crushed by the heavy steel awning, which then fell and squished Ledthion.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

But Sukka had saved him already...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

...meanwhile, Games, who was royally irritated at Skrookbrimmer, raised his hand with the intention of turning her into a tiny remote-controlled albino gorilla, but he was interrupted when Satthiam270 spoke.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

He said; "Do you not realize that she loves you?"

James Gryphon

Games, with a crazed look in his eyes, yelled "I DON'T CARE!!!!!!", and, raising both hands, attacked Skrook and Satthiam simultaneously with lightning.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

But Satthiam raised a mirror and killed Games, unreverseably.

James Gryphon

Then Skrook went irreversibly insane and attacked Satthiam.
« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

Who fell over dead after hearing Satthiam's magic words.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ungatt Trunn

... Then High Lord Ungatt Trunn came and made everyone his slaves!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Maudie

Then Mask rose up in rebellion and overthrew him!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ungatt Trunn

Then Ungatt vanquished Mask and returned as the monarchy.

Life is too short to rush through it.

LT Sandpaw

But Mask 2.0 came and destroyed Ungatt and reigned unchallenged.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Izeroth

But Mask was really just a puppet leader, and Zieroth had all the real power.

Jukka the Sling

And then a bunch of forum members realized that you aren't exactly supposed to put yourself in this game, and they stopped. ;)

In a galaxy far, far away, revolution was brewing. The people of the planet Kordinnia had grown sick and tired of eating cheeseburgers, so a few began meeting secretly in a tavern, trying to figure out what to do.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien