News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

But then Feanor gave Melkor the Silmarils. (I don't know why he would!) ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

But having been paralyzed by Fingolfin's attack, he couldn't do anything but stare at them.
« Subject to editing »

Ungatt Trunn

Then everything turned into cotton.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Delthion

Except for cotton, which turned into snakes.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

Which scared Indiana Jones "Why did it have to be snakes?" he cried as he was bitten by a black mamba
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

But it was a cottonmouth. Because that's the kind of snake that the cotton turned into... ;D

James Gryphon

Fortunately, Indiana Jones was made out of LEGO™ bricks, and was immune to snake venom.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

But then something bad happened and Indiana Jones went to southern Indiana.

Izeroth

Southern Indiana was overrun by Kentuckians.

Ungatt Trunn

And then the Virginians became rulers of all that existed.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Izeroth

Except for Kentucky, which became a seperate dimension.

Lady Ashenwyte

But then Kentucky was conquered by King B.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

But then someone named Ledthion in southern Indiana conquered everything in all of the dimensions...

Søren

...except Texas, which was far to powerful to ever be conquered.

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan