News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Because of a rampaging overlord.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Who was made of plastic.

Delthion

Because of Izeroth's evil deeds.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Izeroth did not exist, however. Rizetoth was the one who was really responsible.

Delthion

Because he had eaten Games...

Lady Amber

Izeroth

A falling washing machine hit Rizetoth and made him sane again.

Delthion

But he was already sane, just mad, so he became insane and mad.

Izeroth

... And so he blew up Mars with one billion tons of tnt.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

And Arwen Undomiel went nuclear.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

And Texas blew up again, sinking into the sea never to return
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Izeroth

The whirlpool that Texas created sucked up half of New York.

Delthion

Turning it into old York.

LT Sandpaw

But a cowboy named Billy Bob Joe, lassoed Texas out of the water and brought it back up.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro