News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

And then he died and crushed Texas under his body weight. And Texas was never brought back again or inhabited.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

Till San Dirago came and lifted it out making it stronger then ever before.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Delthion

But Texas had been obliterated forever and could never be brought back again...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

But it had already been destroyed, so it rose as the greatest superpower ever and conquered the universe, making everyone Texans.
« Subject to editing »

Jetthebinturong

And then the universe exploded, when it was rebooted, Texas did not exist
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

James Gryphon

But then a man named Ham Souston formed a new country, the Republic of Texas, which became known as the greatest nation in the history of the universe.
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

And peace and prosperity reigned throughout that land.

Then California broke off from the rest of the US and floated away. Everyone except the Californians rejoiced.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Izeroth

But then California discovered an ancient ruin underneath the redwood forest, and they used ancient technology from this ruin to destroy everyone else.

Jetthebinturong

The Republic of Texas fought back but was ultimately destroyed

Cornflower MM

And the Californians laughed and rejoiced, eating granola bars, until winter came. . . . .

James Gryphon

It was a nuclear winter: Texas, because it had already been destroyed, was brought back to full strength, and wiped out everything in California with 10,000 tons worth of hydrogen bombs.
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

((What is with you and Texas?))

But what the Texans didn't figure in was all the Califorina dust, which blew back into their eyes. . . .

James Gryphon

Everybody keeps trying to destroy my home; what do you expect? ;)

But the dust was blown up into space by a repulsor beam, and the Republic continued achieving its rightful destiny.

Meanwhile, in another universe, there was a guy named Billiam, who dreamed of eating the perfect taco.
« Subject to editing »

Jetthebinturong

And as he dreamed, back in our universe, Texas was annihilated by a rampaging monster

James Gryphon

Yes: the backwater surfer town of Texas, California was completely destroyed, with no survivors, and the lizard monster continued its rampage across the island of California, destroying Los Angeles in spite of the best efforts of the California Self-Defense Forces.
« Subject to editing »