News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

But the Vagga Bon warriors turned it into their slave.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Amber

Then the whole Earth revived.

Izeroth

But since the Earth was already revived, it was destroyed again.

Lady Amber

Jetthebinturong

And then it was destroyed
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Amber

Jetthebinturong

And then it was destroyed, shattered into billions of tiny slivers so that it could never rise again
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

That very morning, a hobbit entered Minas Tirith.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

"Come back!" Denethor yelled to the hobbit.

Delthion

And then Denethor, in his grief, killed himself.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Meanwhile, in another world, Thenedor's army had just finished conquering Dormor.
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

To celebrate, they pillaged Asgard.

Delthion

Which immediately bowed before the amazing-ness of the characters of the Ring of the Lords.

LT Sandpaw

But then the Vagga Bon warriors came and crushed the Lord of the Rings characters, and turned them into slave fighters. (Gladiators)

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro