News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Ledthion travelled to Middle Earth and changed his name to Saruman.

James Gryphon

He ended his days as a petty crime lord in Hobbiton.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Until he became good again and replaced Fladnag the White's previous position of the Grey.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

As he was already dead, this creeped out everyone immensely.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Because Nrogara had forgotten to hold his oath fulfilled.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

(Nrogara was a weak, feeble king, who, while legitimately of royal descent, was not even close to being as good as the great steward Thenedor who had conquered Dormor.)
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

OOC: Do you mean Rodrom?

But this was because Nrogara was the rightful king of Nahor, not of Rodrom.

James Gryphon

(No; look at page 44.)

This was discovered, and Rimorob, the heir of Thenedor, became the new leader of Rodnog and the conquered principality of Dormor.
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

While traveling to the great fortress city of Tinas-Mirith, Rimorob was slain by a group of Huruk-Ai.

James Gryphon

So his little brother Rimaraf took over, and began a crusade to exterminate all the Cros (aka nilbogs) in the world.
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

The leader of the leves, Dnorle, began a "save the cros," campaign, which included habitat restoration and cro re-introduction into Barad-Dûr national park.

James Gryphon

So Rimaraf declared Dnorle to be an enemy of the kingdom, in league with the nilbog menace, and sent nine knights, the Knights of the Square Table, on a quest to find and kill Dnorle.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

However Dnorle went "THAS IS SPARTAAAAA! YAAAAHHH!" and kicked the nine knights into a deep pit into nowhere.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

So Rimaraf hired Leiruat to assassinate Dnorle.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

But Dnorle's cousin Elrond came and killed Leiruat and there was war between the Doowrikm elves and the Llednevir elves.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.