News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Creating a small hut with a coop of chickens.

Delthion

Tended by an overreacting forum member...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Who enslaved all other forum members.

Delthion

And turned them all into cornmeal!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

All the cornmealy forum member were very sad when they realized that they were cornmeal.
Freddy

Izeroth

In the brief second before they were devoured by a monstrous space-koala, they contemplated the meaning of life.

Delthion

They found that it was cabbaging!

Lady Ashenwyte

But  Nyrebo Lletram killed the koala.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

But the Koala was carried away by the massive Flo that had just flown by.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Blaggut

And then an army of corrupted bunnies firing howitzer cannons led Napoleon Bonaparte set up insta-forts copyright 1492) an invaded the unpeaceful land.
~Just a soft space boi~

James Gryphon

But there was corrupted-bunny-repellent sprinkled over the countryside; the bunnies trampled the forts, the howitzers, and their leader in their hurry to get away, and ran into a river, filling it from bottom to top, and causing the water to overflow.
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

Then a sparkly vampire by the name of Edward wandered by.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Russa Nodrey

Edward was slain, the whole world celebrated.
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

Even the races in Upper Earth stopped fighting to celebrate.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.