News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Charlie smiled brightly, exposing his shiny white teeth, and said, "Open wide!"
« Subject to editing »

Lady Amber

Drol Hsa screamed and kicked him in the face. He ran out, terrified.

James Gryphon

Charlie frowned at his robots, and said "He's being a very bad boy today. He needs to be punished."
« Subject to editing »

Lady Amber

"Why must you do this to me?" Drol cried.

James Gryphon

Charlie's robots caught Drol, dragged him back in, and strapped him into the chair; Charlie continued speaking as though nothing had happened: "Open wide. We need to see how bad your teeth are."
« Subject to editing »

Mhera

Drol started to calm down a little; he'd always had perfect teeth and flossed, brushed, and used mouth wash regularly.

James Gryphon

Charlie looked in Drol's mouth, smiled, and said, "No cavities today, perfect! Your teeth will look great in my collection. Just let me get my handy-dandy tooth extractor here..."
« Subject to editing »

Lady Amber

Drol managed to free his arm and punch Charlie.

:-X

James Gryphon

Charlie growled to his nurse robot, "Pass me the needle with the sedative."
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

"103836 Tomatoes," replied the nurse robot, whose batteries were in sore need of a recharge.

James Gryphon

Charlie was annoyed, and ordered the Drol's-parents robots to hold Drol down while he got the sedative himself.
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

Just at that momemt, the parent-robots malfunctioned and thought they were serial killers.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

Charlie, who had just gotten the sedative, turned to see his robots attempting to kill Drol.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Amber

But the Drol's-parents robots suddenly turned on Charlie.

:o

James Gryphon

Charlie, who was quite irritated at this point with his malfunctioning equipment, triggered their hidden off-switches, which deactivated them and caused them to fall to the floor.
« Subject to editing »