News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Endless Story

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 06, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Then a sentient McChicken appeared.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Izeroth

Unfortunately, it wasn't adapted to breathe in Earth's atmosphere, and it soon suffocated.

Russa Nodrey

A Justin Bieber drank poisoned lime juice.
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

And the world was at peace again.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Izeroth

Delthion

Because of various shiftings in it's core. All of it exploded because of a new word being made up!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

A few people managed to escape and take a magical spaceship to Saturn.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Which proceeded to eat them. Thinking that they were his children.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

That allusion ;D

The people gave him rocks to eat instead and flew their ship to the other side of the galaxy.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

James Gryphon

But then they were attacked by the Intergalactic Empire.
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

...Which was ruled by Irozeth. He enslaved the refugees and forced them to work in his "fun" camps.

Delthion

Until they were liberated by Orland and his well-made sword; Urendald.

Jukka the Sling

Orland's last name was Blomo...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

(Is that from a book?)

Eventually because of embarrassment he changed it to Urpint.

Jukka the Sling

(No.... You know, Orlando Bloom? The Limey (don't hit me, anyone) actor who played Legolas?)

Then Orland Urpint ate a ton of chocolate and primroses.