News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Come here if you are a Blueclawed Otter

Started by Tiria Wildlough, August 18, 2011, 06:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

OK, BlueClawed Otters are these otters which are constantly fighting against the Death-Defying Beavers. They have the ability to destroy flying bulldozers without touching them.
So, do you have what it takes to be a BlueClawed Otter? I am a BCO and my name is Tanija. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

"WE ARE STREAMRUSH AND RIVERFERN, THE OTTER TWINS!!!" Two otters shout as they jump down from the clouds. They each have six otter javelins apiece, but they also have the standard beaver-fighting equipment: Salt, Cabbage, Fireslingers, and Giant Wooden Mallets.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

The Death-Defying beavers stand back and laugh at those on this thread who obviously read "How to kill a Death-Defying Beaver"...written and published by the beavers themselves! They knew all who saw the book would see the "kill" part and forget the "Death-Defying part". You realize Salt and Cabbage strengthen them, right? They also happen to be fire proof and LOVE wooden mallets! - Beaver Ally
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

Quote from: Icefire on August 18, 2011, 07:18:37 PM
The Death-Defying beavers stand back and cry at those on this thread who obviously read "How to Negate a Death-Defying Beaver"...written and published by the beavers themselves! They knew all who saw the book would see the "negate death-defying" part and forget the "beaver part". You realize Salt and Cabbage weaken them, right? They also happen to be vulnerable to fire and HATE wooden mallets! - Beaver Ally

-The former was overheard by the Blueclawed Otters' informant, the Philosophical Mouse.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Tanija has two magic throwing knives which will come back to her paws after she throws them.
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Cool!!!! Fern and Rush also have magic carpets to chase the beavers in their flying bulldozers.

Tiria Wildlough

Is there anyone else?? :(
Oh, and another thing. Blueclawed otters are celery-defying and death-defying, as Riverfern and Streamrush proved in CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU aRe BoReD.
Also, Tanija has twin sisters, named Careena and Cavorta. They each have light daggers. Like a lightsabre, but dagger-sized.
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I don't know if there is anyone else. THEY'RE ALL BEAVER SYMPATHIZERS!!!! GET 'EM!!!!

Tiria Wildlough

YEAH! GET READY FOR WAR!
GET AS MANY ALLIES AS POSSIBLE!!
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zuddenly a raven fliez through the window.

Quoth the raven, 'Nevermore.'

it zayz, an' then fliez awa'.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Tiria Wildlough

Come on, guys, let's get going! The beavers need to be stamped out!!! >:( ;D
Tanija:

Cavorta:

And Careena:

8) 8)
I'm not a hipster.

eualaia

i is a blue clawed otter and i EAT    pie
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''