News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Come here if you are a Blueclawed Otter

Started by Tiria Wildlough, August 18, 2011, 06:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

'Blue Clawed Otters for life!' a BCO jumps out 'Skipper to the rescue!'

Nightfire

Arita Seyana, the Anolea jumps out of nowhere. "I'm otter enough, an' I have blue claws, so that means I'm gonna 'elp ye all kill death-defyin' beavers." Arita chases a beaver with her magical lance.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

beavers hacked me!!!!!!!!!!!!

asdfaevcfdcnf dsnmberbgfdsjbgfh!

translation: we have ditto rays we will never die muhahahaahaha

help me GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FLYING BULLDOZERS
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Nightfire

Arita Seyana neatly kills the DDB that is chasing eulalia with her magical blowgun.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 more come and scream in unision: XFGVHCGHVBHCBJBHVHJFGHCVJGCJNB NVHJFB BBHCGC!!!!

my translation: they said many many many bad things.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Skipper

i shoot a javelin from my long bow and it turns into many more as they all find there target

Tiria Wildlough

Arita has a ship called the Voice. ;D She flies around the sky, zapping DDBS.
Aadfhaoeioawjfkldvmskjafjwodslkmnlka;fnjdashgoeiawkndv!! ajdfjasik!!kfdja.
(Whoops, the beavers hacked my comp. They wrote: We're not stopping because of some Arita in some Voice. We shall keep on! Haha! Grrr.)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

eualaia

jabdjwnmbfrakjbhrkdeahtwkjght5wjkbt!

translation: you will all die muhahahahaha!!!!!!

i am fighting for control of my computer now

Nightfire

Arita suddenly jumps out of the computer into eulalia's world, and kills the beaver that is taking over his computer. She then dives back into the computer, reentering the cyberworld yet again.

eualaia

the real world me is confused.

ERROR ERROR: your computers are implanted with nuclear bombs muhahahaha

beaver comp: kcbhjgfbvdfvds

Nightfire

Riverfern and Streamrush dismantle the nuclear bomb, then start killing DDBs again.

eualaia

theres one in every single computer in the universe

Nightfire

So? Fern and Rush are magical, and they dismantled them all simultaneously. And you're not a Blueclawed Otter, so why are you disobeying the name of the thread?

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

eualaia

i am one in duisgise xD dont give it away!!!

beaver holding ditto ray: FHJFJHFGHFGFBMBHJGFB

ugh they found out cause of you