News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Let's stray from the usual. . .

Started by The Skarzs, August 20, 2014, 06:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I HAVE BESTED YOU!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!! Ahem, sorry... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

*looks down nose* Mr. Oracle, please, this is a quiet club. Had you been in the Diagones Club, you would have been expelled... permanently. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNN
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

My apologies, master Sage. I got a little carried away.

He's not who he says he is!

Oh yes I am! You're the one who are not who you say you are!

*Accidentally bursts into flame.* Oh well, I suppose they've caught on now...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Heh heh, Skarzs is the only one who can expel you.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

Look, you guys are diverting from the topic again.

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 20, 2015, 09:07:03 PM
Skarz, what's up at the forge?
Not much, unfortunately.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

But it was SOOO usual in this thread and you said "Stray from the usual"! ;D

Okay, back to being calm...

LT Sandpaw

*Enters flying RC helicopter* These things are great you should try them out. *Sits and continues flying*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Skyblade

May I point out that that is not straying from the usual O.o

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Kitsune

No, it is not. Let us get back to the pleasant conversation, shall we?

*Takes a sip of tea.*

How has everybody been? I have been pretty busy lately, but tonight I had a break. I trust you are all having a pleasant evening?

Skyblade

*Takes another sip of hot tea* Aah, tea is truly wonderful for a sore throat. Yes, I am having a great and relaxing evening, thank you. I believe we all need a bit more rest. How have you all been?

Delthion

Meh, this topic isn't crazy enough, and it doesn't have a balcony for Skye and Plugg.

Skyblade

Hence why it is called, "Let's stray from the usual...". For in the Redwall forums, weird is normal and normal is weird.

Kitsune

I do not think that there always has to be a balcony, Del. *Takes a sip of tea.*

The Skarzs

Quote from: PluggFiretail on January 30, 2015, 04:06:05 AM
How has everybody been? I have been pretty busy lately, but tonight I had a break. I trust you are all having a pleasant evening?
I was able to fix our grinder today, so I'm feeling pretty good about that. :)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

We need a balcony for Sky and Plugg. Also, fanfics are awesome. The Urthblood Saga is awesome. Read it now. Also, is a saga a series of five books? ???
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.