News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Headquarters of The Elite Ninja Spy People 8)

Started by Russa Nodrey, August 22, 2014, 05:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Hello random member, guest, or mod, and welcome to the super secret headquarters of the ENSP! (Elite NInja Spy People) :D If you try anything you will immediately be killed, so don't. :D
We currently have four members...

Cornflower
Tam
Rachel
Deli
Jet

If you would like to become an ENSP we will have to think about it, and um, do some stuff...
Freddy

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Lady Amber

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Lady Amber on August 22, 2014, 06:38:23 PM
I want to join!
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on August 22, 2014, 05:28:10 PM
May I join?
Girls, girls, settle down. First I need to now if you have joined any of the evil forum armies.
Freddy

Delthion

I was invited, does that mean that I'm a member of the ESNP?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy