News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

What book(s) are you reading at the moment?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 19, 2011, 02:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajc3000fox

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on September 12, 2012, 04:18:56 PM
Mockingjay (the third book of The Hunger Games) by Suzanne Collins.
do not read, do not read, do not read, do not read.

The first book was good, the 2nd was less then good, and the 3rd was horrible.

Anyway The Prince, by machevili
"The way is dangerous, take this." " A gift? Will it protect me?" No, a sword is never a gift. It only brings death. It is a curse and gives you the duty to defend those who cannot defend themselves. I hope one day you will forgive me."

https://www.facebook.com/RedwallSeries

Redwallfan7

I think I'll read it anyway, but thanks for The warning anyway. I'm not going to buy it, I'm just going to request it temporarily. And I'm also thinking about reading the third Warriors book by Erin Hunter.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

WildDoogyPlumm

I'm currently reading: The Owl Keeper, Pastwatch, and The Angel's Command.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Capn Greypatch

I'm currently reading Several ethnogoraphies for my university classes! :P Which is the main reason I have not been around the forum lately.
Anyway, I hope everyone is well! :)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

DekuHero

Wisteria Wild Cat

I'm trying out a book called, "Wereworld: Rise of the Wolf" I'm only on page 56 out of 412, but if I keep reading it, I should be on to the nest library book tonight!
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Firehawke

Quote from: Skalrag of Marshank on September 12, 2012, 10:20:29 PM
Since school's started up again, I haven't been able to do nearly as much reading as during the summer, but right now I'm working on Eragon, The Sisters Grimm: The Problem Child, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and Heroes of Olympus #1.

I love the Sisters Grimm books!  I'm going to go through the whole series again, this time on CD.
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

psilocybin

I am currently reading The 12th Planet: Book I of the Earth Chronicles by Zecharia Sitchin.

This is the first installment in a non-fiction series of books that discusses the origins of the Earth and the origins of life on Earth.  This is the product of 30 years of intense research of ancient Sumer one of the oldest known civilizations. It is very well written and unbelievably fascinating.  If you are interested in ancient aliens, genetic manipulation, and an intense scrutiny of linguistics then I highly recommend this series.

Redwaller

I'm reading Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.

phoenixfoden

W0NWILL

I've been floating around, first Eragon, now the Kane Cronicals, which are actually quite good. I need a new series to stick with.

Redwallfan7

I'm reading Mockingjay. it's good, but not as good as the second. It's a good thing I got my Mockingjay copy from the library instead of the store.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Well, I'm currently reading Triss, but I was reading Mattimeo.  It stinks because I had to bring that back to the library.  I took so long reading Loamhedge that I couldn't read Mattimeo.  *Sigh*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Firehawke

Listening to Salamandastron.  Also re-reading the 13th Realities series and I'm planning on re-reading Candy Shop War (both have new books coming out).  And I think my mom just picked up the new Judy Moody book from the library, plus a ton of other books.  Way too many books, not enough time!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner