News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

What book(s) are you reading at the moment?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 19, 2011, 02:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

I can't see or hear about blood, I have gotten sick in church before.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on November 09, 2012, 01:52:34 AM
My mom is the same, except for the last part :P. Ilike seeing the visual blood gags on iCarly, I find that the blood that they show (and it's only on occasion) is pretty out there for a tween show. I know it's fake (obviously) but I think it adds a neat adult twist to it.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Redwaller

Yeah, I have the same kind of thing. Except instead of getting sick, I faint(Actually, I just get weak.)

And I'm half way through The Return of the King

MatthiasMan

Rainshadow

I'm nearly done with The Last Hope, and after that I'm either going to read one of the books I got from the library recently (Stranded, City of Fire, Dolphin Song) or I'm going to start reading the first Warriors series again.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Firehawke

Finished Candy Shop War 2.
Now I'm back to re-reading the 13th Reality series before I read the last one.
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Rainshadow

Well, that stinks!  Someone requested The Last Hope, so I didn't get to finish it.  Oh well, at least I finally got Watership Down.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Martin does that too. She fainted at music lessons after hearing about a medical story  ;)

As for books, I (Tam) am reading Eulalia and The Cat of Bubastes by G.A Henty. Martin is reading Eulalia also.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

I'm currently reading The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan. It's awesome!  ;D But I wouldn't recommend it until your at least fourteen or fifteen. It's kinda violent and bloody

Slagar Mc Muffin

im going to read felidea-i watched the film some weeks ago and liked it -but i think it not for people under 12,its more bloody than watership down (also great) and there some really creepy scenes...

please feed my kitty- thank you!
A lovely message to all the haters in the world : Keep your awesomely big nose into your own buisness!  sincerely,amy ^^

phoenixfoden

Redwaller

I'm reading:

Around the World in Eighty Days

Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

And Loamhedge

Icefire

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Mattio

blood has never bothered me i used to think it tasted good.........i was wierd EDIT:I still am wierd........if any of you are on ravelry (its a dif forum) my sis's name is Iknitteen