What book(s) are you reading at the moment?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 19, 2011, 02:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Redwaller on January 03, 2013, 09:39:01 PM
I'm reading, Around the World in Eighty Days now.
That's such a good book! I love the twist at the end. ;)

Currently, I am re-reading Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce. I have to get to the library an get new books...
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Tam and Martin

T=I am reading The Cat of Bubastes which is a great read!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 07, 2013, 10:42:24 PM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on January 07, 2013, 05:15:10 AM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 06, 2013, 01:43:19 PM
I am reading a book called Inkheart. Sadly, it's not purple :(
I love InkHeart! It's much better than the move.
I also have a copy of InkSpell, and I read that, before I read InkHeart, but sadly, my copy of InkSpell is in two pieces. It got split down the spine, somehow.

Aunt Elinor's going to be so upset that that happened to a book! Maybe Capricorn was behind it...

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Romsca

#nook

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on April 04, 2013, 03:36:53 AM
The Brotherband Chronicles

I love those books!

Did anyone get my joke?

Quote from: Romsca on April 04, 2013, 12:50:05 AM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 07, 2013, 10:42:24 PM
Quote from: Redwallfan7 on January 07, 2013, 05:15:10 AM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 06, 2013, 01:43:19 PM
I am reading a book called Inkheart. Sadly, it's not purple :(
I love InkHeart! It's much better than the move.
I also have a copy of InkSpell, and I read that, before I read InkHeart, but sadly, my copy of InkSpell is in two pieces. It got split down the spine, somehow.

Aunt Elinor's going to be so upset that that happened to a book! Maybe Capricorn was behind it...

KitrallStreamrippler

I did. Inkheart is a good book. :) I haven't read the second one yet, but I heard that
tragic news
Dustfinger dies. Is that true? He was so cool!
[close]
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: KitrallStreamrippler on April 04, 2013, 07:18:16 PM
I did. Inkheart is a good book. :) I haven't read the second one yet, but I heard that
tragic news
Dustfinger dies. Is that true? He was so cool!
[close]
I hated that part! Dustfinger is my favorite character in the Inkheart triology. More so in the books than in the movie.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Romsca

NOOOO! WHY DID I CLICK THE SPOILER BOX?? It's not your fault, Kitrall, I'm just way too curious for my own good. :P I'm only about 2/3 of the way through the first one so far. I remember Fenoglio said it was going to happen (since he wrote the book) but I'm really surprised it happened as soon as the second book

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Romsca on April 04, 2013, 01:01:34 PM
#nook

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on April 04, 2013, 03:36:53 AM
The Brotherband Chronicles

I love those books!

Yes they are! Who was your favorite character? mine was either Hal (He is like me, I do more thinking than the normal person....I read to much) Or Lydia...she was just cool.

click the banner

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Romsca on April 05, 2013, 01:12:12 AM
NOOOO! WHY DID I CLICK THE SPOILER BOX?? It's not your fault, Kitrall, I'm just way too curious for my own good. :P

Yeah, me too. Well, you know what they say. "Curiosity killed the cat... And satisfaction brought it back." ;D

Romsca

#nook

Haha, well in this case, it seems that curiousity killed the
more tragic news
Dustfinger :P
[close]

@Leatho: My favorite character is Lydia

Redwaller

Leatho Shellhound

:) Wouldn't that be cool to start your own Brotherband?

click the banner