What book(s) are you reading at the moment?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 19, 2011, 02:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rollo the Baby Bankvole

Yeah, the ending should've been better. I don't think I cried, I think I was a bit sad, though, I can't really remember I read it last year xP
I've read Mattimeo, Salamandastron, The Pearls of Lutra, The Taggerung, Triss, Eulalia!, Lord Brocktree, The Legend of Luke, The Bellmaker & The Long Patrol! xD
??Just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be alright, noone

Lily

I'm reading Pearls of Lutra too, Rollo! This isn't my first time, though. I've lost count of how many times I've read this book.

Rollo the Baby Bankvole

Awesome!! ;D This is my first time ;) What page/chapter are you up to?
I've read Mattimeo, Salamandastron, The Pearls of Lutra, The Taggerung, Triss, Eulalia!, Lord Brocktree, The Legend of Luke, The Bellmaker & The Long Patrol! xD

Lily

I only started today, so I'm up to chapter six. I'm in the middle of re-reading all of the books at the moment. I remember Pearls being one of my favourites, so I'm happy that I'm finally reading it. :) How about you, what chapter are you up to?

Rollo the Baby Bankvole

Cheesethief

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Mad Maudie

The penderwicks at point...Something cant remember then i shall read A tale of two castle by Gale Levine 
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

I'm reading Five Children and It by E. Nesbit. The writing style and time frame remind me a little of the Narnia books, but the story plot is completely different. I recommend this book to people who liked the Narnia series.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Tiria Wildlough

I've read it. :D It was good, but the beginning was boring.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on December 16, 2011, 08:27:56 AM
I've read it. :D It was good, but the beginning was boring.

Not really, at least to me. The first wish (as everyone in the book said) was a silly wish.

But right now I'm reading Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Mad Maudie

[quote
But right now I'm reading Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine.
[/quote]

Read it it was good right know i am reading A tale of Two Castles by Gail Carson Levine 
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Ceteruler

I'm reading the
Dragons in our Midst,
Oracles of Fire, and
Children of the Bard (currently being written)
series's by Bryan Davis. They are in a word- totally awesome! (okay, that's two, but who's counting?)

Icefire

I've read Dragons in Our Midst! I started Oracles of Fire, but am no longer allowed to and probably wouldn't read them if allowed! Why on earth would someone in Hell be able to crash Hell into Earth and almost succeed in crashing Hell/earth into Heaven? He went way too far.

I'm reading A Tale of Two Sons by John MacArthur.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!