What book(s) are you reading at the moment?

Started by DanielofRedwall, August 19, 2011, 02:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily

Quote from: Rollo the Baby Bankvole on January 06, 2012, 09:28:43 AM
I'm reading Mockingjay now, it's the last book in the Hunger Games trilogy, these books are awesome and you should definitely read them!!!!!! :D
The Hunger Games get my thumbs up too! Like I've said before, I wouldn't encourage some of our younger members to read them, but those of you who can handle a bit of violence should definitely give them a go.

Icefire

Quote from: Lily on January 07, 2012, 12:00:40 PM
I'm reading Mockingjay now, it's the last book in the Hunger Games trilogy, these books are awesome and you should definitely read them!!!!!! :D
The Hunger Games get my thumbs up too! Like I've said before, I wouldn't encourage some of our younger members to read them, but those of you who can handle a bit of violence should definitely give them a go.
People keep telling me that! I'd love to read them....unfortunately, I've got this long list of books I'd love to read and it's a ways down the list.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Icefire on January 07, 2012, 04:03:42 PM
People keep telling me that! I'd love to read them....unfortunately, I've got this long list of books I'd love to read and it's a ways down the list.
Not sure my parents would be happy if I read them. I think of them as on the same level as Harry Potter. :P
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rollo the Baby Bankvole

Yeah, if you're 12 and up, they should be suitable, but there's quite a bit of violence, so yeah, just be warned ;) I finished the last HG book, awesome! ;D
I've read Mattimeo, Salamandastron, The Pearls of Lutra, The Taggerung, Triss, Eulalia!, Lord Brocktree, The Legend of Luke, The Bellmaker & The Long Patrol! xD
??Just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be alright, noone

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Icefire

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 08, 2012, 08:01:16 AM
Quote from: Icefire on January 07, 2012, 04:03:42 PM
Not sure my parents would be happy if I read them. I think of them as on the same level as Harry Potter. :P
I rate it more on the same level as Percy Jackson which is most definitely NOT on the same level as HP in my mind)....then again I don't know what your parents think of that!

Rollo the Baby Bankvole

I'm reading the 2nd Percy Jackson book at the moment xD
I've read Mattimeo, Salamandastron, The Pearls of Lutra, The Taggerung, Triss, Eulalia!, Lord Brocktree, The Legend of Luke, The Bellmaker & The Long Patrol! xD
??Just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be alright, noone

Icefire

Quote from: Rollo the Baby Bankvole on January 12, 2012, 01:45:52 AM
I'm reading the 2nd Percy Jackson book at the moment xD
I LOVE THAT SERIES!!!!!! Is this your first time through it?

Mad Maudie

i am reading loamhedge right know for the second time  :) :) :) ;D ;D
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

DanielofRedwall

"The Angel's Command" in the "Castaways of the Flying Dutchman" series, which I've finally managed to get in the library, and "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", which I stopped reading for a bit but started off where I left (right near the end). I should be on to "Half Blood Prince" soon.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

I am reading The Phoenix and the Carpet by E. Nesbit. It's the sequel to Five Children and It.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Melody

I'm reading "The complete idiot's guide to English Literature."

Nightfire

:D :D :D

I'm in the middle of reading: The Second Book of Moses, entitled Exodus. In other words, that's where I am in my Bible right now.  :)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Bragoon

"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Mad Maudie

Mara daughter of the Nile and so far it rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~