News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Topic where we infiltrate enemy territory.

Started by Russa Nodrey, August 31, 2014, 06:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

*Walks in* *Surveys room* *Walks out, laughing maniacally*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

I need a strike team to assemble and sneak into Ashs DDB base!

I'm retired from the forum

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Lady Amber

Yes, he does. It's called Ash's DDB Base, which is kind of dumb, seeing as he probably wants to keep it a secret. ::)

Lady Ashenwyte

Russa Nodrey

*Raises eyebrow* Yeah, a bakery. *Doesn't believe Ash*

C'mon, we have to get to the main reactor and set a couple of times bombs, then we'll blow this thing and go home.
Freddy

Hickory

Your memory has been erased from the knowledge that I have previously inscribed upon here. If you wish to know what I said, send a PM. *puts on sunglasses*

(and don't say it isn't fair. I gave you five minutes!)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Russa Nodrey

It isn't fair, you gave us only five minutes! ;D
Freddy

Hickory

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on May 11, 2015, 05:55:44 PM
*Raises eyebrow* Yeah, a bakery. *Doesn't believe Ash*

C'mon, we have to get to the main reactor and set a couple of times bombs, then we'll blow this thing and go home.
You want to blow up... the place over there... *laughs* Yeah, that's already been blown up.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.