News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Kingdom of Rain and Shadow

Started by Rainshadow, September 03, 2014, 12:54:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 09, 2014, 10:37:54 PM
  Why are they communicating with emoticons?

Dunno.  Hey, Tam, Rach, whatcha doin'?
I'm not entirely sure. I think it is the way Marvellers communicate with each other. Just using emotions. For that is how I often communicate with my siblings, by simply using my face.  :P

Tam and Martin

True. Never thought about it like that.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Come, lovely travelers, and visit me in my beautiful kingdom.  I do get so lonely sitting on my throne by myself, with only my dragons for company.

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

The Sørenian Star Empire sends its official greetings.

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

And I say hello back to King (or is it Emperor?) Søren.  Will he be visiting anytime soon, or is he too busy in his empire?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

I'm here now, actually. *gives Rain zucchini bread*
Take as a gift the official bread product of the SSE.

SilentSam

*is a messenger* Queen Rainshadow, (or whatever you're called here :P) there is an uprising! Part of the kingdom wants independence!
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Rainshadow

Oh, you are?  *Ahem*  My apologies, it seems my throne is a bit far from where you're standing; I didn't recognize you, Your Highness.

*Sees zucchini bread*  *Eyes widen*  Why, thank you!  Rochil, please do come and accept Lord Søren's gift.

*Takes bread*  *Stomach emits a loud growl*  Er, I am very sorry about that, my lord.  *Quickly walks away with the bread, ears flattened in embarrassment*

Eheh, don't mind my butler; he has no control over that stomach of his.  Oh!  And I have a gift for you as well, as a thank you for visiting me.  *Snaps fingers*

*Enters, carrying a large cherry pie*  'Ere's yore gift, Yer 'Ighness.  *Thrusts pie out towards Søren*

Thank you, Akken.

*Suddenly hears Sammy-chan's message*  WHAT?  Er, I beg your pardon, Lord Søren, but I believe I have urgent matters to attend to.  Now, tell me, messenger, where did you hear this?  And who is rebelling?  Is it in the shifter district?  The folas district?  Elf?  Dwarf?  Human?  Tsapi?  Dragon?

Søren

I thank you for your gracious gift, your highness.
*takes pie*
I also understand that a person of your importance doesn't have a free moment. I thank you again.

Rainshadow

Weirdo!  *Sticks forked tongue out at Søren*  *Runs out of the throne room*

AKKEN!  YOU GET BACK HERE AND APOLOGIZE TO EMPEROR SØREN!

*Screams*  YOU CAN'T MAKE ME DO ANYFIN'!

*Sighs*  I'm so sorry about that; Akken is quite childish.  Well, I suppose he should be, as he's only got the maturity of a thirteen-year-old boy.  But again, I'm sorry about that.

Søren

I've dealt with upset people before, nothing to be bothered by. However, I will have to depart in preparation for my ball tonight. Thank you very much your Highness for your hospitality.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Looks outside the hall and narrowly avoids getting a spear in the face*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

LT Sandpaw

*Enters and walks towards the queen, Is wearing the blue clothes of Elestra noble and the Blue Gemstone around his neck*

"Greetings you majesty, I am Lord Regent Sandpaw of Elestra, and Ambassador for GEM (Galactic Elestrian Monarchy) here on behalf of the King himself. We are a peaceful nation covering several star systems, We have scanned your planet and found you are host to many blue power stones we in Elestra hold most valuable.

The King asks for your permission to mine for these stones in return for anything you would like be it reasonable."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

SilentSam

Your majesty, I have heard this from the human district, who is getting this from the dragon district, who is rebelling, and attacking the other districts.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!