News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Ollmcrainn

Started by Delthion, September 03, 2014, 01:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I lift the ban on magic and cats?

No
Yes
Magic, but not cats
Cats, but not magic
I probably won't listen
If it says to lift either bans.

Delthion

This is my kingdom, the name is based off of the Irish words for: Trees and huge.
There are many dogs, and horses, a barracks for the GLs and finally roosts in the Redoaks, for the Battle Hawks. I have a Castle:
Spoiler
[close]
Imagine this covered in ivy, with huge trees, called Redoaks surrounding it. And on a huge hill.

And finally a Wyvern by the name of Sciobtha, based on the Irsh word for swift.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Nice kingdom, Deli.  Oh, sorry, King Deli.  ;)  Got any dragons here?  Or coffee?  Or chameleon chicken?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

I have one dragon, I wanted to be a Dragonlord, haven't come up with a name for it yet.

But I do not require the title.

No, but has lots of tea, steak and mashed potatoes. Along with a spicy italian dish: Spaghetti Gamberi. (I think don't remember it that well.)

How do you use spoilers?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Ah, yes, I forgot to tell you how to use those, didn't I?  Sorry about that!  Spoilers can be used by putting this down:

[spoiler]  Whatever you want to say.[/spoiler]

If you want to add a title to your spoiler, then this is what you do:

[spoiler=Fancy shmancy title]  Text.[/spoiler]

Now, anyway, would you like to have some more dragons in Ollmcrainn?  I could send some dragons from my kingdom to yours so that they could populate it.  Only if you wanted them, though.  Or I could just send over hunting dragons.  Those are miniature dragons, so they take up less space.  They're usually companions that just hang out with one person.  Very protective creatures.  And they can be different hunting dragons, so you could have a frost hunting dragon, a fire hunting dragon, a shadow hunting dragon, blackwing hunting dragon, scalespinner hunting dragon... any type you wanted.  I personally prefer parasite and scalespinner hunting dragons, as they're very cool.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Maybe, I'll have to think about it, but would you like to open trade between our two illustrious kingdoms?

And thanks for the info!

Rainshadow

No prob.  :)

And yes, trade would be quite nice, and I believe it would benefit both our kingdoms.  What are your main exports?  The Kingdom of Rain and Shadow exports all sorts of agricultural goods, as well as coffee, tea, and there's a possibility that I might be opening up some exotic animals for trade between kingdoms, such as dragons, chameleon chickens, ostrich mules, squirrel parrots, and other such chimeras.

Delthion

I will be able to send Lamatoc's, creatures with the head of a lion, the body of a phoenix and the lower body of a horse. I will also be able to supply you with phoenix eggs. And Redoak timber, the strongest wood in the north.

Rainshadow

Sounds good with me.  Oh, and I also have some pretty great architects, if ever you need any work done.  Farmers as well.  Best farmers I've ever seen.  They could make the best fruit and vegetables grow from rocky soil.

Delthion

Phoenixes prevent famine and plague to those that own them.

Rainshadow

Dragons protect their friends from danger, and each dragon has a different ability, some being able to make plants grow quickly, others are able to irrigate the land by means of controlling the water.  There are also very scholarly dragons, able to read and write, organize books, and even run entire libraries by themselves.  Extremely intelligent creatures.

Izeroth

You do realize that if you don't clip the ivy it will smother your trees?

Comments on tree caring aside, I would be interested to trade with you.

Rainshadow

What and/or where is your kingdom, Lord Izzy?

The Skarzs

As Troll Lord of the world under your feet, would you be interested in trading for metals and stones we find in our caves"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

If you would like to trade with the nameless planet, we are open for business. I sell cats and magical artifacts
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 03, 2014, 06:17:55 AM
As Troll Lord of the world under your feet, would you be interested in trading for metals and stones we find in our caves"

No, we have plenty of metals from the Southern Mountains.

Quote from: Izeroth on September 03, 2014, 04:18:38 AM
You do realize that if you don't clip the ivy it will smother your trees?

Comments on tree caring aside, I would be interested to trade with you.

With what?
Quote from: Rainshadow on September 03, 2014, 02:24:59 AM
  Dragons protect their friends from danger, and each dragon has a different ability, some being able to make plants grow quickly, others are able to irrigate the land by means of controlling the water.  There are also very scholarly dragons, able to read and write, organize books, and even run entire libraries by themselves.  Extremely intelligent creatures.

I have a Wyvern, I might ask for another to start breeding them, but not sure.
You know, IRL the eastern dragons such as chinese were the only ones that helped people.