Favorite RP villain?

Started by AbbotAlf0809, September 03, 2014, 07:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0809

Who is the best RP villain that you have every either encountered or even played as in your RP history? Ide love to know and I hope you all see evil nescessary for a wonderful adventure! Mine personally would have to be either Dranfor Rofnard or Zanthar Deathhound

Cornflower MM

. . . Is this the right board?, . . . . .  Hmm, I'd have to say Scarlet, from Hidden Within The Wall RP.

Unimaginative

Grund Strongblade, from A Winter to Freeze Your Heart part 1, because I'm full of myself.  ;)

To be honest, I loved the way Blaggut was playing him at first, and he quickly established Grund as favorite character.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

Yeah, Blaggut played him really well. . . . Until he started to try and get 'humor' into the RP.

Faiyloe

I would have to say Zuzucath from Forbidden truth. The fact that he is the true villein and everyone is to busy pointing fingers at each other to notice the truth. Pure genius.  Yes it is my RP but I never planed him to become a villein at all that was all Scarzs'es doing.  ;D
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

(Hee hee hee. . .)
Well, I'm glad you approve. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Faiyloe

Oh she was my second favorite.  ;D

Unimaginative

I also really liked Guvula Wrath and Lanatu Farwat from Legend of the White One. It's to bad that roleplay died, It had an amazing start.

Faiyloe

You liked her! ;D Why thank you. I really wish I could have had more time to play her and her twin.

Unimaginative

We should probably reuse those characters at some point.

Gonff the Mousethief

Scarlet was pretty cool. I liked the whole story line with her and Cien. Rachel did a good job! :D
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Dannflower Reguba

Honestly, I don't think I've come across any villains that really...... Impressed me..... I want somebeast who's going to ingrain themselves in my mind, somebeast who puts a "spin," on things. I haven't really seen one that has a large, abstract, villainous trait that stands far enough out.  :-\ Maybe I should go try and play a villain to see if I can impress myself.  ::) I've got ideas, but villains aren't really my thing....... Maybe I SHOULD try it, just cuz'.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Blaggut

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 04, 2014, 03:57:58 PM
Yeah, Blaggut played him really well. . . . Until he started to try and get 'humor' into the RP.

Too my extremely high regret. That was a fun RP, and my first.
~Just a soft space boi~

Dannflower Reguba

That made me think of my first RP, and WHOO! Talk about a flashback! Wisteria was quite the villain herself, though she turned by the end of the RP.... We never got to do the second part, and my two best friends from that time left a long time ago.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This