News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The kingdom of Bíomaí Moon, Bláthanna, Agus Ioraí.

Started by Cornflower MM, September 05, 2014, 07:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Hi, everybody! Since I can now post in the Cellars again, I thought I'd go along with the Kingdom craze. My kingdom is in a secret place, and I only allow certain people here. I have the right to boot you out, and if I boot you out, you must STAY booted out for one day, or twenty-four hours. IS THAT CLEAR?!? I will invite you here by PM - If you do not get this PM, and post here, then I WILL boot you out. COMPREE?!? Now, I am trading in: Flowers, any type, moon beams, moon dust, moon rocks, corn (Non-GMO, all-organic, so on and so forth.), wood carvings, and water. Not just any water, mind you, but water from the fountain of Aqua. It's sweet, clear, cold, and crisp. Plus, it has all your day-to-day vitamins and blahblahblahwhocares. My army of WCFPWS have put down their weapons, and are farming the flower and the corn, and carving the wood that I sell. Nice arrangement, don't you think? See you at the Trading Post!

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Oh, look!  Yet another kingdom!  Better bake a welcome pie.  *Leaves to bake welcome pie*  *Returns shortly after, holding an apple pie*  Hey, Corny!  Brought you a pie to welcome you to the neighbourhood.  *Gives pie to Corny*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on September 05, 2014, 07:54:25 PM
*Posts*

(I have nothing to say)

Mmkay. Cookie? *Offers Jet a cookie*

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 05, 2014, 07:56:57 PM
  Oh, look!  Yet another kingdom!  Better bake a welcome pie.  *Leaves to bake welcome pie*  *Returns shortly after, holding an apple pie*  Hey, Corny!  Brought you a pie to welcome you to the neighbourhood.  *Gives pie to Corny*

Oh, thank you Rain! *Takes pie* Oh, it looks yummy! *Cuts pie and puts the slices on paper plates for anyone who would lie some* Hey! Squirrels! Don't take it all!

The Skarzs

Um, how upset would you (and/or your WCFPW's) be if I accidentally crushed some flowers?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 05, 2014, 08:14:43 PM
Um, how upset would you (and/or your WCFPW's) be if I accidentally crushed some flowers?

Skar? They're my WCFPWS, but if you accidentally crush some, that's okay. Tghe squirrels are another matter, but I can handle them. Pie, or cookie?

The Skarzs

Cookie pie? :D
Oh, as a token of gratitude for allowing me in this kingdom, here's some precious stones.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Oh, thank you, Skar! They're very pretty. *Admires stones, then gives them to a squirrel to take to a safe place* Um, I don't have cookie pie, but I have apple pie. Rain brought it.

Izeroth

Hello! It is I, Izeroth, emperor of the north! You shall not need to worry about any wars from me, for I have left my army back at the capital.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 05, 2014, 08:26:56 PM
Oh, thank you, Skar! They're very pretty. *Admires stones, then gives them to a squirrel to take to a safe place* Um, I don't have cookie pie, but I have apple pie. Rain brought it.
(No cookie pie. . . ? :'( )

Naw, it's fine. Thanks for the pie!

Quote from: Izeroth on September 05, 2014, 08:27:39 PM
Hello! It is I, Izeroth, emperor of the north! You shall not need to worry about any wars from me, for I have left my army back at the capital. 
Oh, so it was your kingdom my trolls dug into. Sorry; we ended up digging a little too close to the surface.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Y'welcome, Jet.

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 05, 2014, 08:40:16 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 05, 2014, 08:26:56 PM
(No cookie pie. . . ? :'( )

Naw, it's fine. Thanks for the pie!

Okay. *Hands Skar pie*

BadgerLordFiredrake

Do I get pie?

yay points to me for almost never reading the OP in the Cellars
baby turtle forever

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien