Do we have enough people to play?

Yes
5 (71.4%)
No
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

The Mask

Oh sorry Thomas didn't see that ;D.

I'll put my app up but wanted to ask first, does anyone need a gunman for their ship?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Izeroth

Name: Captain Hadrian Skirn
Species: Pine marten
Type of ship: Warship
Name: The Steel fist
Description: A powerful ship with three guns, held aloft by a balloon. Manned by about thirty beasts.
Description of character: A relatively new captain in the military of (insert name of the main kingdom here), Hadrian wears a bright red coat and a tricorne hat.
Weapons: carries a saber and flintlock pistol

Thomas Barkshield

Accepted! The main military base is at salamandaston.

Unimaginative

Skarz, I accidentally lied. For whatever reason my art program is messed up, and re-installing it would take a week because of bad internet.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

The Skarzs

It's fine; didn't really expect a drawing of my ship when i joined the RP anyway. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Thomas Barkshield

I have one modification for my characters: Because I am making a fanfic about their search for the culprit, in this roleplay they have already found the murderer but William stayed with Rodger because of their friendship. Their new  goal is to oversee the creation of railway lines in Mossflower country.

P.S. I will make the thread for the roleplay now. Its entitled Rebuilding Mossflower country steampunk Roleplay.

Jetthebinturong

Argh, I need a good character, don't mind me, I'll make an app eventually
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Izeroth

I would suggest being a merchant or soldier. There are too many pirates right now. :-\

Jetthebinturong

I'm no good at playing the morally righteous

Name: David Strider
Species: Cat (not wildcat)
Type of ship: Pirate
Name of ship: Vicky's Revenge (Yes, I did ask Blue)
Appearance: Dave has pale blond fur and red eyes which he conceals under some aviator shades. He wears a red suit jacket with coat-tails, black trousers and shirt. He wears a white bow-tie. He has a bright red gear pin with a gold outline in the lapel of his jacket. He wears two belts crossed over his chest, on the back of which he keeps his swords
Personality: Stoic, mysterious and aloof, he takes steps making sure he never lets his feelings show. He is also rather shy and untrusting, he is wary of strangers and never lets his guard down. When he gets to know you he is extremely snarky and sarcastic even without the use of his voice.
Weapons: Two katanas, one longer and straighter than the other
Other: He's mute, fluent in sign language but he also carries around a notebook and writing materials because it's unreasonable to expect everyone to know sign language. His main goal is to find a purpose, when he was younger, he lost his brother who was the only family he has ever had, he feels entirely lost and that everyday he is just going through the motions, he doesn't derive excitement or pleasure from anything, so he joined the crew of Vicky's Revenge as something to do while he goes on a quest of self-discovery.

BlueRose

Wow. That's epic, Jet.

I made things!

Spoiler

Shael

Vicky

And look, them as high schoolers!
[close]

Sorta kinda.

EDITED, because this manga creator thing is WAAAYYY too much fun.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Jetthebinturong

That's a very nice usage of the manga creator, I use it when I know a character in my head but I suck at drawing so I use them, they're useful

BlueRose

Totally! I'm enjoying myself more than I ought...

EDIT: Lookee!

Spoiler

It's the whole crew! Sorta.

I almost feel sorry for David...
[close]

The Skarzs

You like that character a lot, dontcha, Jet? ;D ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.