News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Clans of Redwall (OOC discussion)

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 06, 2014, 05:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

I hope it's yay!  ;D

I have also made private (but not secret) boards for clans to discuss and plan. Enjoy!

Faiyloe

:o OK Now I am nervous... No nervous is an understatement It is more like a terrified panic.  Which is completely unjustified. I can't remember the word... I can't remember the word I want to use... :'(  :-X :-[ :P :-\ :o ??? :P :-[ :-\ ??? :-\ :P <-- That is me trying to wright this post with little to nothing to go on.  Ok I got that out don't mind me... Time to get back to that post.  :P
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Cornflower MM

Dannflower Reguba

There's nothing to be nervous about!  ;) The tourney's mostly for fun, though some of us get really competitive. Leave the worrying to us over-competitive types.  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

I have to say you ARE one of the over-competitive types, Danny. See, thing is, so am I. ;) But this time, I'm reining in my competitive-ness. Next time, though, is a different matter. . . . . >:D ;)

The Mask

I'm a bit nervous too. All I really want is to be a better RPer afterwards.That and brutally murder Aurin  :P
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

BrookSkimmer

There is no need to be nervous... this is supposed to be for fun and to help you improve your RP skills! :D

The Skarzs

Does it count against you if you cannot post due to the lack of activity in another player? I'm afraid I can't do anything until Tale Weaver posts again, unless I want to make a worthless, four-sentence post that does nothing to further anything.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Hey! Don't diss the four sentence posts, please! *Grumbles to self* And I have five posts left for the week. . . . .

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BrookSkimmer

Posts will be going in order as much as possible. That means someone needs to post before the Tale Weaver posts again. Don't worry about the time, I'll extend as needed.

Jasper

A question for the ship people: All 3 of us have already posted, so what happens now? We're all heading towards the cabin, so I'm not really sure...

Should we continue to interact with each other? It's a bit of a challenge to do that with only 3 people to interact with.

On a side note, well done to all of you lot! Interesting starts to all the different factions... or groups... clans? Whatever the case, I'd say we've had a decent start.  :)

Tale Weaver

You should let me post next... then you can post again. ;)
"Great stories happen to those who can tell them." --Ira Glas