News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Clans of Redwall (OOC discussion)

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 06, 2014, 05:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jasper on September 24, 2014, 02:00:58 AM
I've read a bit in the completed tournaments archive and found that there was a 7 posts per week limit on RP tourney 3. Will we have a similar restriction in this tournament, and does that include out of character discussion threads, or is it just on the major ones?
I imagine that might be so this turn, just so that everything is finished within a more uniform time period.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 24, 2014, 02:30:45 AM
Quote from: Jasper on September 24, 2014, 02:00:58 AM
I've read a bit in the completed tournaments archive and found that there was a 7 posts per week limit on RP tourney 3. Will we have a similar restriction in this tournament, and does that include out of character discussion threads, or is it just on the major ones?
I imagine that might be so this turn, just so that everything is finished within a more uniform time period.

Save for the discussion thread.  You're allowed to post in that as many times as you wish, just not several times in a row.  ;)  At least, that's how it was last time, if I remember correctly.  It may be different this time, but I doubt a restriction would be put on the OOC thread.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

No restrictions on OOC thread. Info will be posted soon for tournament rules.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: HanNorwood on September 24, 2014, 02:08:14 AM
Wait, Tam, you're a pirate?
No I am not. I am wondering who else is a pirate though.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Tam and Martin

Rain is not. She is a rambler. Dan might be though.

Cornflower MM

Dannflower Reguba

>:D Yes! Speculate! Mwahahahahaha!  ;D ;D ;D Seriously, I'm having fun just not saying anything and reading.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tam and Martin

Cornflower MM

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 25, 2014, 06:16:03 AM
       >:D Yes! Speculate! Mwahahahahaha!  ;D ;D ;D Seriously, I'm having fun just not saying anything and reading.

Yes, it can be fun, can't it? Ah well, keep your secrets!

Icefire

I'm so sad I can't join in on this one! It would start during at the same time as fall quarter at my college! Oh, well! I'll be watching and cheering you lot on from the sidelines. :)
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Cornflower MM

Hi, Icefire. I don't think we've met, so hi! I . . . . actually don't know if Brook will accept my sheet (I couldn't think of a History) So you may have some company!

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Icefire

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 25, 2014, 03:34:58 PM
Hi, Icefire. I don't think we've met, so hi! I . . . . actually don't know if Brook will accept my sheet (I couldn't think of a History) So you may have some company!
Hi! *waves*
Yeah, we probably haven't met. I was active when the forum first started, but life has caught up with me and doesn't allow me much forum time. :P (Seriously, kids! If you can get to Neverland, go now! There's no going back once the growing up process has begun!)
Well, hopefully you can think of a history and get in! (I haven't been paying much attention to the sign-up process....so I'm not sure what the current process is....)
At least there may be other opportunites for us to get in on a good rpg in the future!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.