News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Wildcat Attack! Part Two.

Started by Cornflower MM, September 06, 2014, 08:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Argunath chuckled darkly. "Careful isn't going to happen, Arya," he growled softly. He started rolling the barrel so as to keep under cover on his paws and knees. "Stay down!" he roared at the creatures behind him, watching as several arrows barely missed the mouse and hedgehog.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Wasn't sure if you knew, but that meant, 'Pleas try to keep control of the Bloodwrath. And please don't get killed by foolishness.'

BIC: Arya resumed her routine again, shooting two arrows instead of just one every other shot. But she was soon running out of arrows. . . . Even though almost all her shots had found a target in a vermin by chance and luck, there wasn't much of a difference.

Jukka the Sling

OOC: I don't think I should be the one to take Grang, 'cause I've never played a badger, and I'm not sure I wanna be in charge of the entire Long Patrol. :P
BIC:

Kaylan ducked down below the battlements to take a breather from her constant shooting. Her heart was pounding like crazy, but she thought she'd done pretty well so far. Glancing to the side, she saw Argunath rolling a barrel up the stairs, and got up cautiously, planning to go and help Arya and Argunath with their plan.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

OOC: I know. He'll be occupied.

BIC: Argunath reached the area above the cats, and set the barrel upright. After a moment of trying to carefully pop the cork-like lid off, the cougar resorted to tearing it out with his claws, and instructed the mouse to hand out ladles. "Douse them good, defenders; you, hedgehog, keep that torch away from the oil and keep it lit."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Kaylan hurried over in a crouched position and asked, "Any way I can help?"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

"Yes." Argunath held out a ladle. "Give them a bath." The cougar started dousing the cats below with oil, along with several other creatures on the wall top. "Get down as soon as your done! We don't want anyone getting hi-" As soon as he said this, the mouse stumbled back as an arrow buried itself half its length into his chest, and he stumbled back, falling off the battlements.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Kaylan took the proffered ladle and started dumping oil down on the attackers below, making sure to keep her head below the battlements. As she turned to get another ladleful, the mouse who was helping was hit by an arrow and fell off the walltop. The ottermaid dropped her ladle and very nearly screamed in shock. She had never witnessed anything like it.

Within a few seconds she was racing down the stairs to see if she could help the mouse, but just as she reached him he breathed his last. As there was nothing she could do, Kaylan headed back up to the walltop, feeling rather numb. She crawled over to the oil barrel and began dumping ladlefuls again, trying to get her mind off of what had just happened. She'd never witnessed anybeast die before.

Delthion

OOC: Yep, completely understand!  :)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

The red spark lit in Argunath's eyes when he saw the mouse fall, pierced with the arrow. Kaylan was down there before he, but it didn't matter now. He gripped the stone wall, trying to calm down, but it wasn't working. Only one thing to do now. . . Argunath stood up, lifting the barrel of oil. He began splashing it over the attackers below, despite the arrows shattering painfully on his armor and sling stones hitting him. Soon it was all gone, and he took the lit torch from the hedgehog's petrified paws.
The cats below weren't pleased with being bathed with oil, but they didn't realize the danger they were in. Argunath held the torch out above them, saying a single word before he dropped it. "Burn."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Fedlion had left via the side gate. Intent on getting revenge on the cats.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

OOC: Yeah, but maybe the fight could wait until we're further into the RP, and until Feldion has developed a little more as a character. ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

OOC: It seemed as if it was almost over...

The Skarzs

OOC: You kidding? I can see this going for a while longer.

BIC: Feshr watched as Argunath dropped the torch, setting flame the oil-covered fur of many of the cats. Those who were aflame eventually spread the fire to the others, causing pain and death throughout. Feshr ordered them to roll the fire out of their fur, trying to get those unharmed to safety. He looked to the wall and saw Argunath watch the cats burn, their screams not bothering him in the least.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Whoa, HOLD IT! Um, Del, didn't Arya say 'No' to that plan? And, yes, the fight will be going a little longer.

Jetthebinturong

There was a knock on the door. Dave rolled out of bed, made his way over and opened it to reveal Jeboran What the hell are you doing here? he signed irritably
"I came to talk"
Well you can- wait, you can understand me?
"Obviously"
But what was the point in ************ the Redwallers that you couldn't? What do you gain from that?
The fox smiled "Saving face. Isn't that a big thing where your family comes from Debiddo Sutoraida?"
David stared at him Just how many languages do you speak?
"Seven, counting sign language"
I don't know why I'm surprised, you always did go the extra mile. Come in if you must
"Thank you" The fox entered the room and Dave flopped down on the bed
You said you came here to talk, so talk
"I want to apologize for-"
Nope, wrong answer, please try again later
"Don't be such a child!" Jeboran snapped
In case you hadn't noticed Jeb, we're children
"Teenagers"
Dave waved his hand in dismissal Same difference
"Dave, I swear I didn't know that would happen!"
The cat hissed And that's supposed to make it better? "Sorry I got your brother killed, it was an accident"?
"I killed my father"
The ******* had it coming, still doesn't make what you did any better
"How doesn't it?"
MY BROTHER IS STILL DEAD! OH YOU TOOK VENGEANCE UPON HIM! WHO CARES, HE'S GONE AND HE ISN'T COMING BACK! He jumped up and drew his katana You owe me a fight. Don't worry, I won't kill you
Jeboran drew his sabre and stared at it "I don't want to fight" he said quietly
Too bad, because I do
Jeboran sighed "Aishiteru Debiddo Sutoraida"
Zan'nen, watashi wa anata o nikumunode
"Watashi ga suisoku noda"
For the record, if you'd told me that three seasons ago, you would have got an entirely different answer
Jeboran smiled sadly "C'est la vie"
True enough He swung his sword blade down
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan