News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The strange movements of the guests

Started by The Skarzs, September 11, 2014, 08:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

A guest is posting in URGENT, PLEASE READ; THIS IS UPDATED
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Blaggut

I've spotted a few in Secret Forum Crush.

As for science, we should all look back into our pre-Homo Memberius (Correct term?) days.

I was a humble fan-boy, searching up Redwall, well, everything. Then I found this website, passed it off as boring compared to searching up redwall fandoms and video games, and left it. I later came back, saw how weird, twisted, and insane all it's members were, to which I joined the forum. I currently thrive in the odd, weird habitat of the Homo Memberi.

So, are we the weird and creepy ones, or the guests?  :o
~Just a soft space boi~

Delthion

A very fair point. I never thought of that. *Ponders Blaggut's wise words.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

I joined the ranks of the Homo Memberius when I saw the Minecraft Redwall server. At first, everything else was secondary. But then I actually found the other stuff interesting as well.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

Good name.
I was actually only looking at the Fan Works (fictions and art) exclusively when I lurked this forum as a guest, none of the other boards, really. Well, I did take a look at some of the topics about the series and yadda yadda yadda, but none of what happened in the 'General Board'.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Mask

Ah yes the days of pre-Homo Memberius. I barely remember it now... I foundthis forum a long time ago... but I never joined. Then one day, on a whim I joined.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Izeroth

Homo Memberius numbers are increasing, though many of them have disappeared over the years.

The Skarzs

Disappeared. . . or never actually having surfaced from the dark, dragging abyss of the Guests. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Perhaps they died of old age or.... far worse things.

Blaggut

Ahem, I have discovered a new subspecies of Homo Memberius. It's name is Homo Modisaur. These odd beings have 6 or 7 blue stars around them, are able to post in locked topics, lock topics, post in the Anouncments, take away the speech abilities of Homo Memberi, and banish Homo Memberi to the dreaded Guest Abyss. They are shrouded in mystery and evidence points to them being malevolent. It is possible they are demigods of a race shrouded in speculation: Homo Internetis, God of the Internet, along with his 3-4 godly helpers, including and possibly not limited too: Homo Googlius, Homo Bingus, and Homo Yahooi.

Also, Is it possible that the guests are not human-related? Instead of the Homo genus, are they a separate Guestus genus? And as speculated before on this topic, are the Internet Gods (New Genus, or homo?) sending out Fanatic Spy Guest Bots? (Guestus/Homo Botius?)

I require more research. Prof. Blaggut, signing out.
~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

*Cough* Yhis may be my last *wheeze* update to the study. The mod's *wheeze* brainwashing is getting to me. *drinks bottle of water in 3 gulps*

The mods are definitely evil. It is likely that Homo Internetus is sending spies. This is bigger then us, bigger then the guests *wheeze* *more water* to save the forum, you must eradicate the mods. Perhaps reading the holy texts of Homo Internetus will help. (Aka: Google/Bing/Yahoo Terms Of Service) you must observe other forums, some of which allow guests to post. This may be my post to the study. *wheeze*

Prof. Blaggut signing out.
~Just a soft space boi~

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Overreactions aplenty, here. Come see them while they last!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.