News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

I'VE BEEN HERE FOR A YEAR AND A MONTH!!!! (WE CELEBRATE.)

Started by Tiny Jackalope, September 13, 2014, 05:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Japanese honorifics.  The suffix -chan is a form of endearment.  Usually used among girls, but Skarzsy-kun isn't as fun to say, so I went with Skarzsy-chan.  (Pretty much, if I were to call you Tam-chan, I'd be calling you Tammy.  Only Tam-chan doesn't roll off the tongue, so I'd either call you Tammy-chan, Tam-kun, or Tammy-kun.)

*Stops suddenly*  *Sniffs the air*  Wait a second... I smell... PUMPKIN!  *Glares at Tammy-chan*  Tammy-chan, give me the pie.  NOW!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Uh....Uh.......I don't.....uh.......Have any........Uh........

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tiny Jackalope

*SMACKFACE*
a mere rebel... as mere as this dot -> .

Rainshadow

Okay, boss, but please, it's Rain or Ame-chan.  Not Rainy.  Never Rainy.

*Folds arms*  *Glares up at Skarzsy*  Well?  Whaddaya got to say for yourself?  'Cause I'ma thinkin' you're gonna be sayin', "Please take me to prison for my horrible crimes, Ame-chan!"  Am I right?  *Leans closer*  *Whispers threateningly*  You bet I'm right.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

I have to say for myself that: If I eat food, then my breath will smell like whatever I last ate. You should thank me; I took away all those "nasty" pumpkin pies from your sight.
Or, if you prefer, I could eat this entire clove of garlic and stench this place up even more.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

*Growls*  *Holds up peppermint candy*  Just eat this and continue partying.  NO PUMPKIN PIE.

Jasper

Speaking of parties, I've just hit triple digits in my own post count. Gotta say, I never pictured myself getting this far, and I'm glad I decided to stick around, rather than disappearing soon after I joined, which I nearly did. Without you guys it wouldn't be any fun though, so I'm glad you're all here to share what time we can spare.  ;)

*Holds up strawberry fizz*
"Enough flowery talk! A toast to the time all of us have been here and to each of you wonderful people!"
Cheers

Jetthebinturong

*Teleports a mountain of pumpkin pies on top of Ame no Kage*
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

*Sticks hands out of pie mountain*  *Claps for Jasper's speech*  *Uses vortex manipulator to teleport out of the pile*  *Glares at Jet-kun*  You clean up this mess right now or I'll have to forcefully evict you from this party... or worse.

Jetthebinturong

Problem, Ame no Kage?
*Teleports pumpkin pies into the sun*
*Teleports mountain of yogurt on top of Ame no Kage*

Rainshadow

*Teleports out of the way before yogurt lands*  HA!  *Pulls out Taser*  *Points Taser at Jet-kun*  Clean up this mess.  Troll me some more, and you'll end up writhing on the floor.

Jetthebinturong

Heh heh, that rhymed
*Teleports yogurt into the sea*
*Floats into the air*

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow