News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

It's time to conquer the Milky Way!

Started by Izeroth, September 14, 2014, 04:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

No, no they are not. However, I am. At least, I would be, if Faiy would fix the machines... I mean, really, you're the one who passed first-level engineering class. I didn't hire engineers because I didn't know you were almost as inept as me.

Regardless, our photon torpedo banks are still functioning, as are most of our phasers... *Presses button* Tam, Wylder, either of you. You any good at engineering? Seriously, we're incompetent when it comes to fixing things. C'mon. Wylder, I'll help you with your colony. Tam, I'll... Give you a laser or something? Yeah. Join me and I'll give you a phaser and/or disruptor. Yeah. Space guns.

Faiyloe

QuoteI mean, really, you're the one who passed first-level engineering class.

Just barely. Not that I didn't try. Never was to good at that class... The professor didn't help. Besides that was a long time ago and I have forgotten most of it. Never needed it. Oh sure I know all that is necessary to be first officer but to fix a warp coil or a transporter... nope.

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tam and Martin

I am not good at that type of mechanics. I am a Car engineer. Not a spaceship one.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

Tam and Martin

Faiyloe

Tam and Martin

So.....What is it like living in space?

Faiyloe

Just marvelous.  ;D There is an endless number of possibility's. and out of that endless possibility I had to be stuck with captain incompetent here.

Tam and Martin

Rusvul

Oh, yes, it's great fun. *Shoots Faiy a glare*

Tam, you can join us if you like. You can even bring some of your antique transportation vehicles if you like.

Izeroth

Perhaps you people would like to arrange a deal with me? I provide you with a portion of everything I get off of the moon and future expeditions, and you provide me with a portion of whatever you sell. Additionally, I will sign a treaty promising that I will not launch an attack on your ships or attempt to conquer your holdings.

Wylder Treejumper

Um... Seeing as the only people you could sell it to have not developed nuclear fusion yet... That would not be too profitable...

Sure, Rus, I'll come aboard. I'm a decent hand, and I could use some adventure. My martians are developing fine without me.

Just so you know, though, I use lasers, fusion rifles and plasma blasters. None of these wimpy stun phasers or whatever. While ship phasers are fine, I really prefer anti-matter warheads and plasma cannons. I do happen to have a few...
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Izeroth

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 19, 2014, 03:12:22 AM
Um... Seeing as the only people you could sell it to have not developed nuclear fusion yet... That would not be too profitable...

Sure, Rus, I'll come aboard. I'm a decent hand, and I could use some adventure. My martians are developing fine without me.

Just so you know, though, I use lasers, fusion rifles and plasma blasters. None of these wimpy stun phasers or whatever. While ship phasers are fine, I really prefer anti-matter warheads and plasma cannons. I do happen to have a few...

I am getting very close to discovering fusion, and when I have a working reactor I shall give it to the puny humans as a gift. The humans will naturally copy the design and build reactors everywhere.

Wylder Treejumper

Not if "Most of your neighbors are in the iron age."
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rusvul

Ah. Good to have you on board. I'm not opposed to more powerful weapons, but I don't think we have anti-matter missile launchers- If I'm not mistaken, and I may well be, photon torpedo launchers are less cautious than anti-matter weapon protocol will allow...

Regardless, fight hand-to-hand with what you want, as long as you carry at least one stun-capable weapon.

Izeroth, I don't sell anything. I take things sometimes, though... Why would I buy your goods that are of no use to me when I could just take them?