News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

It's time to conquer the Milky Way!

Started by Izeroth, September 14, 2014, 04:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

RUSS! really. *turns communication off so that the others can't hear* We are military force lets provide him with protection against hostile forces in exchanged for him not attacking us or the federation and his goods might not be of use to us now but I can see him growing fasts he may find something useful to us and in that case we will get a share of it (Without a fight). I would like to put a few precautions in place. We will only aide him if another force is the aggressor. If he is being attacked and the other parry started it. If he is the one attacking then we will not help him.  I think it is a good trade it will keep him out of our hair.  Now *Turns com back on*

Wylder The phazers have a wide range of setting the lowest being a mild stun, the middle a strong stun and the highest being a strong kill. So you see they are both. Now prepare to be beamed aboard I will lock on to your signal and meet you in the transporter room in three minutes.

*goes to transporter room 2* 

You ready?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Wylder Treejumper

*sighs*

I guess...

I really hate teleportation.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Tam and Martin

I will consider joining Rus. I happen to like Earth.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

My apologies I would send a shuttle craft for you but the hanger doors are in disrepair. I am beaming you up... now *Beams Wylder up*  Welcome aboard.  ;)

Rusvul

Izeroth

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 19, 2014, 08:06:57 PM
Wait, who is he again?

It would be me, the harmless mustelid who has just discovered nuclear fusion and is rapidly expanding.

Faiyloe

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 19, 2014, 08:06:57 PM
Wait, who is he again?

::) This is why he failed his engineering class. Now Wylder would you please follow me to the bridge. 

The Skarzs

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 19, 2014, 03:12:22 AM
Just so you know, though, I use lasers, fusion rifles and plasma blasters. None of these wimpy stun phasers or whatever. While ship phasers are fine, I really prefer anti-matter warheads and plasma cannons. I do happen to have a few...
What about red matter explosives?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Izeroth on September 14, 2014, 04:14:16 AM
Finally, after years of hard work alone in a dismal cell, my prisoners/scientists/indentured servants were able to create an engine that is capable of interstellar flight! I am now (it's about time...) able to reach the planets of our solar system, as well as the moon. My first act will be to set up vast mining facilities on the moon.

Ah'm 'orribly zorry tae rain on yer parade (or drop a meteor on yer..ozer meteorz...) but ah'm afraid ze moon avready 'az in'abitantz, an' zerefore yer moinin' vid be illicit and zerefore illegal. Ah'll let Commander Strax fill ye in on ze detailz:
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zorry aboot zat mateyz. Ah reckon ye came taae late, or zummat. Meanvhoile, ah'm gaein' tae dae zome profoile image a-changin'. Da svidaniya! *Goez off an' doez ztated*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Izeroth

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 22, 2014, 03:26:19 AM
Finally, after years of hard work alone in a dismal cell, my prisoners/scientists/indentured servants were able to create an engine that is capable of interstellar flight! I am now (it's about time...) able to reach the planets of our solar system, as well as the moon. My first act will be to set up vast mining facilities on the moon.

Ah'm 'orribly zorry tae rain on yer parade (or drop a meteor on yer..ozer meteorz...) but ah'm afraid ze moon avready 'az in'abitantz, an' zerefore yer moinin' vid be illicit and zerefore illegal. Ah'll let Commander Strax fill ye in on ze detailz:

I would really expect a weasel such as yourself to have more sense here. It is true that there are a few small tribes of "moonites" or such nonsense, but they're mostly just human scum who attack my ships. They have not attempted civilized contact, and as such I usually just annihilate them.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Izeroth on September 22, 2014, 08:20:58 PM

I would really expect a weasel such as yourself to have more sense here. It is true that there are a few small tribes of "moonites" or such nonsense, but they're mostly just human scum who attack my ships. They have not attempted civilized contact, and as such I usually just annihilate them.

Aye, but zat'z vot zey vant ye tae zink. Actually zeir parliment iz aboot tae dae zummat aboot yer illegal moinin' any day na'. Moight vant tae move tae an unin'abited place. Ah 'ear Moonoitez can be quoite unfroiendly, zae...

Izeroth

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on September 22, 2014, 08:50:10 PM
Quote from: Izeroth on September 22, 2014, 08:20:58 PM

Aye, but zat'z vot zey vant ye tae zink. Actually zeir parliment iz aboot tae dae zummat aboot yer illegal moinin' any day na'. Moight vant tae move tae an unin'abited place. Ah 'ear Moonoitez can be quoite unfroiendly, zae...

This could be solved with nuclear missiles diplomacy, you know. I shall send some assassins ambassadors to their parliament to settle this.

Faiyloe

I may be of some use to you as mediator in this situation.