News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Developing Ways To Combat The Mods

Started by Delthion, September 15, 2014, 07:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Izeroth is displeased with those who would rebel against the mods. He may have to take drastic action if this not stop at once... Then again, this would be a perfect oppertunity to use our nuclear weaponry.

Cornflower MM

Never thought I'd agree with you on the issue of warring, Izzy, but I'm glad you picked this side. The mods are our friends, Del!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Cleanse them with eternal flame!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

Why bother cleansing pure gold? It is already pure!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

The Mods are our friends. They play games with us. They care about us. There is no need to cleanse them.

Delthion

They shall receive the Ultimate Punishment by eternal flame!!!!!!

(Not thinking of anything else to cleanse them with.)

Cornflower MM

No, no, no. they are already clean. They are pure gold - Why bother? Delthion, the Moderators are our friends. They help us. They make up fun things for us to do. Please, Delthion. Turn to the right side.

Delthion

I am on the right side, you are on the left.

Cornflower MM

No, no, Delthion. You are on the wrong side. Come, join us, Delthion! There is fun, laughter, and cookies, and pie over here.

Jetthebinturong

The user Delthion is defective *points laser at Delthion* please remain calm while your existence is terminated
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

You're right I am starting to feel, at peace, with no care to reason anymore. *Shakes head.* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! *Runs.*

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on September 17, 2014, 09:35:39 PM
The user Delthion is defective *points laser at Delthion* please remain calm while your existence is terminated

Jetthebinturong, don't you hink that that is too strong a measure? Isn't it better to save a defective member when possible?

Quote from: Delthion on September 17, 2014, 09:36:43 PM
You're right I am starting to feel, at peace, with no care to reason anymore. *Shakes head.* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! *Runs.*

No, do not run from this, Delthion!