News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Rebuilding Mossflower Country Steampunk Roleplay

Started by Thomas Barkshield, September 20, 2014, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Rusvul

OOC: Uhh... I do? I thought I had made it clear that attempts to kill mystery pilot yielded no obvious results. Your landing party sees a whole lot of forest. And it's filled with evil weed-trees, kinda scary.

Izeroth

OOC: But.. Ah.. You might as well tell us how your pilot gets out of this forest? He can't hide in there forever, and surely he's got some method of escape?

Rusvul

Blaggut

The fallen rat, Lenny, looked around. He loaded his musket (do we have rifles in this? Because muskets take, like, a full minute to load.) He looks up and sees the warship landing. He yells; "Help! I fell! I'm with The Bronze Queen!" He looks around for something to use a signal in his knapsack.
~Just a soft space boi~

Izeroth

OOC: We have rifles, but not the kind you can load in a few seconds. Each gun would take at least twenty seconds to load.

BlueRose

OOC: Sorry, peeps! I'm back!

BIC: The Vicky's Revenge stored toward the Quarry, it's captain and pilot conversing silently on evasion tactics. "I don't know, Shael, won't the military dogs just guess that we've gone to the Quarry?"

"Good question. What if we double back and go to the old Holt? It's been uninhabited ever since your da' was killed."

Vicky looked around, intending to ask the other crew their opinions.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Cornflower MM

OOC: *Sits on topic* Anyone still up for this? I am!

Izeroth

OOC: I'm still up for this! I can't do anything until Scarzs or Han posts though.

The Skarzs

OOC: Dang! Sorry, Ize; I didn't realize your character was trying to communicate with mine. :P

BIC: Dregnar peered below, and took his spyglass so he could see more easily. "They want us to drop a rope. . . Ah, crud."
He turned to Vlad. "Think we could pull off being innocent bystanders? He is the one military admiral who stopped us back in town."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya thought for a moment. "There could be a few problems with that, but I like the idea. Yeah, let's do it!" The squirrel said enthusiastically.

Izeroth

OOC: REVIVE!

The crew of the ship above Hadrian were clearly trying to ignore him. He didn't remember what the name of the ship was-- he hadn't thought the details important at the time, but he was almost certain it was the very same ship the fellows back at St. Ninian's were using.

Hadrian waved a different flag. There was no way they could ignore this bright red one, which ordered them to drop the ladder or face heavy consequences.

Cornflower MM

Unimaginative

"I dunno..." said Vlad. "We are in a major shipping area, so we may be able to pass it off as a coincidence." He peered down. "'e doesn't look very 'appy, does 'e.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Izeroth