News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Pet pictures! Yay!

Started by Cornflower MM, September 21, 2014, 07:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY! BWAAAAHH!!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

BWAAAAH!! ? Skarry, are you alright?

The Skarzs

Yes, quite alright. Thank you for asking.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Unimaginative

"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

So many chickens! My friend has a few, but they always attack me. When I was looking at them I noticed the hair and I thought, I bet someone will bring it up, and they surly did!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Mask

Nice chickens! To bad they aren't Silkies...Blue eggs for the win!

On a side note, you have really long hair, I want long hair. I could grow it to my feet and use it as shoes.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Gonff the Mousethief

Or grow long hair on your feet and be a hobbit. Just a thought.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Tam and Martin

AWESOME CORNY!!!!!!

Well, I really don't have many pictures that I could post of ours. We used to have 55 or so but now they dwindled down to 10 or so  :P

Anyway, YOU HAVE REALLY LONG HAIR! (BTW, that is a compliment. Where I come from, everyone has really long hair (My sisters are in a race to see who can get the longest hair  ;D).

One of my best friends (Who is a girl) has really long hair and she is a chicken farmer to.

Maybe I can post some pictures soon!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

That's a lot of hair...........................................
Quote from: The Mask on September 22, 2014, 08:21:39 AM

On a side note, you have really long hair, I want long hair. I could grow it to my feet and use it as shoes.
Some of my brother's chickens lay blue eggs. And I used to hair long hair, nowhere near as long was Corny's, but it went a long way down my back. But I had it all cut off, and now my hair's only down to just above my shoulders.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on September 22, 2014, 05:25:08 AM
So many chickens! My friend has a few, but they always attack me. When I was looking at them I noticed the hair and I thought, I bet someone will bring it up, and they surly did!

Attacking chickens? That's new.

Quote from: rachel25 on September 25, 2014, 05:49:07 PM
That's a lot of hair...........................................
Quote from: The Mask on September 22, 2014, 08:21:39 AM

Some of my brother's chickens lay blue eggs. And I used to hair long hair, nowhere near as long was Corny's, but it went a long way down my back. But I had it all cut off, and now my hair's only down to just above my shoulders.

Yes, it is. Three of my Americana girls lay blue eggs, I may add. I don;t really like short hair, myself. Too hard to take care of. . . . But that's just my opinion. :)

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 23, 2014, 12:35:21 AM
AWESOME CORNY!!!!!!

Well, I really don't have many pictures that I could post of ours. We used to have 55 or so but now they dwindled down to 10 or so  :P

Anyway, YOU HAVE REALLY LONG HAIR! (BTW, that is a compliment. Where I come from, everyone has really long hair (My sisters are in a race to see who can get the longest hair  ;D).

One of my best friends (Who is a girl) has really long hair and she is a chicken farmer to.

Maybe I can post some pictures soon!

55, huh? Just how often did you clean out the coop? :P
Thanks, Tammy. I don't think I know anybody in FL, otherwise I might think we kbow each other!v Wait, yes I do. My sister. ;D

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on September 22, 2014, 10:57:28 PM
Or grow long hair on your feet and be a hobbit. Just a thought.

There;'s a thought.

Gonff the Mousethief

Well, I really mean they peck at my legs and chase me. It a lot more scary then you think. I've never really had much experience with chickens, only at my friends house.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.