News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Pet pictures! Yay!

Started by Cornflower MM, September 21, 2014, 07:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Quote from: Delthion on September 27, 2014, 12:12:46 AM
Yep! I'm mainly on Dragon Fable, didn't really care for AQ Worlds. But I'm a member on Dragonfable, and I have a green dragon named Deathwing.
All shall burn... Beneath the shadow of... my wings?

I used to play AQ when I was... I dunno, 6-8 maybe 9? (Not Worlds) If I remember Twilly at all, he was that little guy with the leaf staff?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Mask

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 27, 2014, 01:21:07 AM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 26, 2014, 11:28:20 PM
Skar. Enough with the the kicking, please.
Never.

We used to have chickens, but they got killed.
Did you by any chance, kick them?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

rachel25

Our chickens are all kept in a pen together. And tame Glat? You ask the impossible. My brother has looked after him since he was a tiny chick. Glat is one of the chickens we raised from an egg. There is no taming that savage beast!

The Skarzs

Heh heh.

@Mask: Nope; coyotes got some, sickness others, and a couple were eaten by hawks. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rachel25 on September 27, 2014, 10:49:03 AM
Our chickens are all kept in a pen together. And tame Glat? You ask the impossible. My brother has looked after him since he was a tiny chick. Glat is one of the chickens we raised from an egg. There is no taming that savage beast!

Too bad we don't live closer to each oyer. I'd like to have a go at taming Savage Glat. Eh, how old is he now?

Unimaginative

My Great-Aunt who lives in the Rocky Mountains (I live on the Plains in the West) owns a bunch of chickens and rabbits. I absolutely adore them all.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Tam and Martin

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 27, 2014, 01:21:07 AM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 26, 2014, 11:28:20 PM
Skar. Enough with the the kicking, please.
Never.

We used to have chickens, but they got killed.
Same here......

Only ten left and We are well (Please don't read the rest if you are Corny!):

Starting to eat them slowly....  :-X

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Mm, yes. My friends and I were just having a discussion on the
 For those not easily disturbed
Best way to break a chicken's neck. My grandpa slung them up on the clothesline and lopped off their heads with a machete
[close]
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Oh my crows. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Hey, I was thinking of changing the title to 'Pet pictures! Yay!' Think I should?

The Skarzs

I sincerely hope you didn't open those spoilers, Corn. ::)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

Tam, Skarzs, posting things about killing chickens was unnecessary. Also if those chickens weren't dead when your grandpa did that then I call into question his morality

And yes, changing it to pet pictures would be cool, I'm sure I've got a load of pictures of my cats somewhere
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

There's a reason I put a warning on my spoiler. As to it being unnecessary, more than half of what is said ever is not necessary.
They were still alive, yes, but there's a reason he did it that way.
Reason: Don't open unless you really wish to

He hung them upside down when he decapitated them so that the blood would run from the body, making it easier to clean them for eating
[close]
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 28, 2014, 11:03:32 PM
I sincerely hope you didn't open those spoilers, Corn. ::)

Blame my curiosity. Skar, IS IT FREAKING NECESSARY?!?!?!?!

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on September 28, 2014, 11:06:42 PM
Tam, Skarzs, posting things about killing chickens was unnecessary. Also if those chickens weren't dead when your grandpa did that then I call into question his morality

And yes, changing it to pet pictures would be cool, I'm sure I've got a load of pictures of my cats somewhere

Thank you, Jet. Finally, somebody's who's on my side. Sort of.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 28, 2014, 11:15:05 PM
There's a reason I put a warning on my spoiler. As to it being unnecessary, more than half of what is said ever is not necessary.
They were still alive, yes, but there's a reason he did it that way.
Reason: Don't open unless you really wish to

He hung them upside down when he decapitated them so that the blood would run from the body, making it easier to clean them for eating
[close]

Yeah okay no, there's no reason for leaving something alive while you decapitate it, that's just cruel. I doubt it's easy to decapitate something while it's upside down so it probably took a long time. For Pete's sake just break their necks, quick and painless. I may not be a vegetarian but I am very much opposed to the unnecessary hurt of animals
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan