News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Pet pictures! Yay!

Started by Cornflower MM, September 21, 2014, 07:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

OKAY CHANGE OF SUBJECT! I really don't want this locked, and this topic is heading towards a very fine line. So! Who has what pets?!

Izeroth

I used to have a bunch of fish, but they all died. Have a dog now, and I'll see if I have a picture of him on the computer here.

The Mask

I used to have Guinea Pigs but they died :'(
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Gonff the Mousethief

I have two dogs, a Schnauzer and Jack Russel. I might have a few pictures to show...
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Izeroth on September 28, 2014, 11:38:34 PM
I used to have a bunch of fish, but they all died. Have a dog now, and I'll see if I have a picture of him on the computer here.

Fish don't live long. One reason I try to avoid my fish tanks. But, yeah, let's see a picture or two! I like dogs. Not as much as cat, but I like dogs. :) What kind is he, Izzy?

Quote from: The Mask on September 28, 2014, 11:46:40 PM

Aww, that's too bad, Masky. You could try again. :) :)

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on September 29, 2014, 12:20:31 AM
I have two dogs, a Schnauzer and Jack Russel. I might have a few pictures to show...

I'd love to see pictures of them!

The Skarzs

We used to have three guinea pigs, but two died.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russano the Wise

Nice chickens, Corn! We used to own some chickens, but we gave them away a while ago to some friends who had a larger yard for them to stay in.

As for pets, I have a dog, Luna, and a cat, Lucy.
Spoiler
This is Luna, a 15 month old Standard Poodle.

I've only had her for about 2 months, but it's been so much fun to teach her a bunch of tricks, such as shake:

High Five:

Stand Up:

And others too that I don't have pictures of.
[close]

Spoiler
And then here's my cat, Lucy.

[close]
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Izeroth

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 29, 2014, 04:35:04 PM

Fish don't live long. One reason I try to avoid my fish tanks. But, yeah, let's see a picture or two! I like dogs. Not as much as cat, but I like dogs. :) What kind is he, Izzy?

He is a cockapoo, which is a cocker spaniel poodle mix. Looks cute, but he's super aggressive around all other dogs. Probably some sort of territory/pride thing.

rachel25

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 28, 2014, 04:14:10 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on September 27, 2014, 10:49:03 AM
Our chickens are all kept in a pen together. And tame Glat? You ask the impossible. My brother has looked after him since he was a tiny chick. Glat is one of the chickens we raised from an egg. There is no taming that savage beast!

Too bad we don't live closer to each oyer. I'd like to have a go at taming Savage Glat. Eh, how old is he now?
Um....four years old....I think...................

We have two guinea pigs, two dogs, an ever changing number of chickens, and two horses. I don't have any pictures of them on my computer and I don't have the time or ability to upload any either.  :(

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 29, 2014, 04:36:19 PM
We used to have three guinea pigs, but two died.

Oh, yeah. I remember we were chatting one time when one of them died. *Shudders*

Quote from: rachel25 on September 30, 2014, 05:40:20 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 28, 2014, 04:14:10 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on September 27, 2014, 10:49:03 AM
Our chickens are all kept in a pen together. And tame Glat? You ask the impossible. My brother has looked after him since he was a tiny chick. Glat is one of the chickens we raised from an egg. There is no taming that savage beast!

Too bad we don't live closer to each oyer. I'd like to have a go at taming Savage Glat. Eh, how old is he now?
Um....four years old....I think...................

We have two guinea pigs, two dogs, an ever changing number of chickens, and two horses. I don't have any pictures of them on my computer and I don't have the time or ability to upload any either.  :(

Oh good grief. He's old.

Aww, that's too bad.

Quote from: Izeroth on September 29, 2014, 08:37:36 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 29, 2014, 04:35:04 PM

He is a cockapoo, which is a cocker spaniel poodle mix. Looks cute, but he's super aggressive around all other dogs. Probably some sort of territory/pride thing.

Might be. You can't really know for sure. . . . .

Quote from: Russano the Wise on September 29, 2014, 05:37:37 PM
Nice chickens, Corn! We used to own some chickens, but we gave them away a while ago to some friends who had a larger yard for them to stay in.

As for pets, I have a dog, Luna, and a cat, Lucy.
Spoiler
This is Luna, a 15 month old Standard Poodle.

I've only had her for about 2 months, but it's been so much fun to teach her a bunch of tricks, such as shake:

High Five:

Stand Up:

And others too that I don't have pictures of.
[close]

Spoiler
And then here's my cat, Lucy.

[close]

Thanks, Russ! Oh, Luna's so cute! And talented! Lucy's really pretty, too. She looks a lot like a sister's cat, Snickers. Only Lucy's a LOT thinner, and lighter. Probably nicer, too.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

rachel25

@Corn he may be old, but he's still going strong and he's still deadly.

Unimaginative

Is Luna a Portuguese Water Dog? I used to have one, but unfortunately Potter died after eating a dead rabbit near our house. He has this blue ball he carried everywhere, and was scared of water. I also had a Golden Retriever named Tucker, who has the sweetest, cuddliest dog you've ever met. They've been gone for about 7 years now.

Here's my current dog, a rambunctious Golden Retriever named 'Starbuck", after a character from Battlestar Galactica.
Spoiler
[close]
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on September 30, 2014, 08:04:14 PM
How do you upload pics?

Oh, dear. I'm not really the best to explain this. Gimme a sec. . . .

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior