News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Things that have happened to you that you think are funny

Started by Delthion, September 22, 2014, 09:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

I think it's funny that I joined before: Skarzs, BlueRose, Russa, Lady Amber, Wylder Treejumper, The Mask and Morgazath.

Post things that you think are funny that you've done here.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BadgerLordFiredrake

It's funny I joined before almost everyone who's active :P
baby turtle forever

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on September 22, 2014, 09:53:47 PM
I think it's funny that I joined before: Skarzs, BlueRose, Russa, Lady Amber, Wylder Treejumper, The Mask and Morgazath.
*Looks at Del's profile* Interesting. But we still consider you a new member. :P

I think it's funny that no one else has openly called themselves a troll on here. (To my knowledge)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

I think it's funny that while I've been on this forum since the summer of 2012, I still think of myself as a new member.  The years have gone by fast.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Morgazath

I think it's funny how Bluerose and Cornflower are tormenting Skarz.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 22, 2014, 11:09:30 PM
  I think it's funny that while I've been on this forum since the summer of 2012, I still think of myself as a new member.  The years have gone by fast.  :P
Really? I was registered in Fall of 2012 and I feel old.  :P

Probably just because there are so many new people around like Skarzs, Bluerose, Corny, Del, etc.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Quote from: Morgazath on September 22, 2014, 11:43:24 PM
They've been pretty lenient toward me the past week.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

They prefer bullying/having fun with someone who understands what they are doing and will not try to get away. (AKA: Me.)

The Skarzs

You think I don't know what they're doing? I react as I do on purpose.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

I know you understand. I totally know that. You probably just want them to do it to you.

Morgazath

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 23, 2014, 01:13:11 AM
Quote from: Morgazath on September 22, 2014, 11:43:24 PM
They've been pretty lenient toward me the past week.
Probably because Bluerose found a new target: Me.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

The Skarzs

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 23, 2014, 01:18:36 AM
I know you understand. I totally know that. You probably just want them to do it to you.
It's amusing.

I find it funny how much the guys have won in the 'Girls VS Guys Official Topic'.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

THAT IS SO HILARIOUS!

The guys have sooooooo many times banned together to win! There was you and Dan, Me and Ungatt, Me and Leatho, YOu and I, etc.  ;D

Rainshadow

Yuh huh.  Only 'cause the girls have given up.  ::)

I find it funny that some members get so excited when they reach 100 PMs, while I've deleted probably 200 or 300 PMs, and I currently have 319.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin