Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Things that have happened to you that you think are funny

Started by Delthion, September 22, 2014, 09:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Morgazath on October 08, 2014, 07:31:45 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 27, 2014, 12:25:49 AM

I think it's funny that we're basically all extended family here.
Cornflower, what are you talking about?

I ythink it's funny that we're all basically extended family here. That's what I'm talking about.

Rainshadow

I think it's funny how idiotic I was today.  I had a mechanical pencil in my hand and I'd flipped it over to erase something, but when I hit the page to push my grip into a better position on the pencil, like I always do, I failed to notice that a fleshy bit of my index finger was in the way of the sharp pencil lead.  So now I have a bit of pencil lead stuck in my finger.  It was painful when it happened, and I bled pretty good, but now I can't help but laugh at how easily it coulda been avoided.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Oh, good Lord Rain. . . . . . *Shakes head* That's as smart as me putting down a hot cookie sheet, then going to pick it up again for no good reason. . . . Without protection. That hurt. A lot.

Morgazath

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 08, 2014, 08:44:00 PM
Quote from: Morgazath on October 08, 2014, 07:31:45 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 27, 2014, 12:25:49 AM

I think it's funny that we're basically all extended family here.
Cornflower, what are you talking about?

I ythink it's funny that we're all basically extended family here. That's what I'm talking about.
No, I meant the part where you said you think you know why.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Oh, that? Nothing. It's . . . . . *Frantically casts mind around trying to think of something* Aha! It's just a girly thing. Don't worry about it.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Morgazath

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 10, 2014, 01:40:24 AM
Oh, that? Nothing. It's . . . . . *Frantically casts mind around trying to think of something* Aha! It's just a girly thing. Don't worry about it.
Since you can't see me, I'll just tell you, I'm being incredulous right now.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

The Skarzs

I think it's kind of funny how, in more active RPs, the players pretty much become the characters.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I think its funny that I want to kill off my character in Wildcat Attack.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I know. It's a great RP but I feel like I joined in the middle and I have to make up for lost time. (Which I most likely do.)

Jukka the Sling

Please don't kill off Feldion!

(Although, I must admit, I have contemplated killing off Kaylan just for tragic effect. Thing is, she's one of my favorite charries, so I probably won't...)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

I probably won't but (just please humor me.) could you tell me why (other than just not having enough Characters) why I shouldn't?

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on October 11, 2014, 12:53:49 AM
I think its funny that I want to kill off my character in Wildcat Attack.

WHAYT?!? *Jumps on Del and starts banging him on the head with a frying pan* NO! NO NO NO NOOOO!!!!!! NOT UNLESS YOU MAKE ANOTHER CHARACTER@

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 11, 2014, 08:19:51 PM
Please don't kill off Feldion!

(Although, I must admit, I have contemplated killing off Kaylan just for tragic effect. Thing is, she's one of my favorite charries, so I probably won't...)

Do it, and. . . . And. . . . . I won't gift you that dragon I was planning to for Christmas! (Yeah, I think you can tell that's an empty threat.)

Quote from: Delthion on October 12, 2014, 06:51:02 AM
I probably won't but (just please humor me.) could you tell me why (other than just not having enough Characters) why I shouldn't?

How about because I feel Feldion could a) Really be a good addition o the story, and b) For a reason I'd like to talk to you about over PM?