"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

JUKKA'S ANNIVERSARY PARTY!!!!!!!

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 26, 2014, 09:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Rainshadow

*Brings chips and dip*  *Puts Awesome Mix, Vol. I in jukebox*  *Turns on jukebox*  *Starts dancing like an awkward turtle*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zvitchez dizc viz playlizt dizc o' me Hammerfall compilation-Better muzic ztartz playin'*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Cornflower MM

*Switches mix to a music that everyone will like, seeing as they hear what they want to hear* There! *Starts dancing awkwardly* HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mask

WOOO! Random Dancing!

Happy Anniversary!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Delthion

Happy Anniversary! *Launches B-52's armed with confetti bombs.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: The Mask on September 26, 2014, 11:36:09 PM
WOOO! Random Dancing!

Happy Anniversary!

That. . . . . . . . Looks odd. And kinda painful. Then again,  I do odd looking things and painful stuff every day. (Who said ballet was easy? Is s/he available for throttling?)

The Mask

You want to...throttle...the Doctor... Well sure you can but you'll have find him, he's changed his look.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Cornflower MM

Ballet is hard and painful. Needless to say, I love it. Because it's hard and painful. Strange, aren't I? Abnd, yes, I want to throttle the Doctor because he's spreading lies. *Idly starts throwing confetti everywhere, and waits for the inevitable 'Confetti! It's a parade!' GIF*

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

PARTY!!! :D *Throws confetti everywhere* *Eats a doughnut* *Drinks milk*

Cornflower MM

*Starts handing people peaches* *Peaches explode* *Everyone's covered in sticky confetti that was hidden inside peaches*

Lady Amber

I hate being sticky! >:( *Throws exploding peaches at Corn*

Delthion

*Accidentally walks in front of the peaches, they explode.*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.