The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Yes, we have doughnuts and sausage.
Freddy

Delthion

*Devours a table loaded with sausage.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Oooh, breakfast! *Runs over to table and starts putting stuff on my plate*

Russa Nodrey

Revive!

Don't make a mess!
Freddy

Cornflower MM

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Ungatt Trunn

*Walks in boldly* I would like to rent a room...now!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Amber

Mmm, that was a good breakfast. *Smacks lips satisfiedly*

Russa Nodrey

Glad you liked it! *Clears table*
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

Hello, may I have a room and 2,000 litres of ice lemon tea please?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

SilentSam

*walks in* Hm... *looks back out the door, worried* One room please. A small one, one that isn't noticeable, and one closest to the back of the Inn. *hyperventilates* *collapses on the floor right after giving Russa the money*
*Shadowed figure walks in* *looks at Sam collapsed on the floor* Oh... hi! This is Sam. *points to Sam* He is my er... friend. He does this a lot. I'll just bring him away. *laughs evily* *drags Sam away*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: SilentSam on December 31, 2014, 04:11:30 PM
*walks in* Hm... *looks back out the door, worried* One room please. A small one, one that isn't noticeable, and one closest to the back of the Inn. *hyperventilates* *collapses on the floor right after giving Russa the money*
*Shadowed figure walks in* *looks at Sam collapsed on the floor* Oh... hi! This is Sam. *points to Sam* He is my er... friend. He does this a lot. I'll just bring him away. *laughs evily* *drags Sam away*

*Draws katana and stops shadowed figure* He'll stay here. *Slashes at stranger with katana*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

SilentSam

*blocks katana with dagger* *pulls out other dagger and puts it at Sam's neck* Oh, I don't think so. You follow me, or attack me again, Sam gets it. *laughs evily and walks out of the Inn*
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: SilentSam on December 31, 2014, 04:43:02 PM
*blocks katana with dagger* *pulls out other dagger and puts it at Sam's neck* Oh, I don't think so. You follow me, or attack me again, Sam gets it. *laughs evily and walks out of the Inn*

"So be it" *Throws a dagger at stranger*